Hard Cider and General Fall Spirits

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
The Pumpkin Ale thread got me thinking, lots of other great Fall drinks out there, so what else you guys got?

Drinking some Hard Cider now, Angry Orchard Crisp Apple, tastes good and really reminds me of the Fall.

Most times I like t mix hot apple cider and captains on a cool football sat. What else do you guys recommend?:beer:

wvmystichrome

Established Member
My wife likes my home made Dickens Cider. She says it's really filling and makes her warm all over. During the cold winter nights she says it makes her want more Dickens Cider. Yum yum. So I do the best I can to keep her filled.

SLOW95

SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP!
Established Member
My wife likes my home made Dickens Cider. She says it's really filling and makes her warm all over. During the cold winter nights she says it makes her want more Dickens Cider. Yum yum. So I do the best I can to keep her filled.

LMAO your ****ed up. I love cider and all kinds of beer my friends make there own cider, wine and beer so I mooch off of them. Stay warm:beer:

The Piper

Direction To Perfection
Established Member
I have never been a fan of cider....sorry I equal that to what the ladies drink.

Here: some Punkin.
315821_2466782716981_1474701750_2760236_406674375_n.jpg

HEMIHUNTER

Established Member

lol, I remember that bit. Good one.

wvmystichrome

Established Member
LMAO your ****ed up. I love cider and all kinds of beer my friends make there own cider, wine and beer so I mooch off of them. Stay warm:beer:

Aw come on, I just had to do it. One of my all time favorite prank commercials. They still make new ones every now and then today. They are great and classic.

Users who are viewing this thread