Harassing phone calls?

CscottsSS

got boost?
Established Member
I keep getting harassing phone calls from 2 different numbers, anyone work at a cell phone place who can help me out? I got 7 voicemails from someone calling last night at 2 in the morning making threats. I need to find out who this is.

Thanks

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
CscottsSS said:
I keep getting harassing phone calls from 2 different numbers, anyone work at a cell phone place who can help me out? I got 7 voicemails from someone calling last night at 2 in the morning making threats. I need to find out who this is.

Thanks

They have a number you can call for that!! It is listed in the phone book under your local police dept.

SA SNAKE

Established Member
How can he look it up online for free? I always tried but the sites seemed to alway's charge? Does anyone know the name of the site that does not charge?

repsol

Established Member
google.com
enter phone # some #'s come up or yahoo and search
"reverse number lookup"

freebass55

Established Member
The white pages can do it for free, also.

Funny this thread popped up. My wife just called me about a lady who called, yelled at her and then hung up on her. Note to self, never use Qwest for anything.

cody_288

Established Member
and when they block their numbers... answer and say *removed by moderator* and hang up

Do not use creative spelling to get around the filter!

FordSVTFan

YaDeaDHomie

Established Member
Let me get this straight. They called you, didnt bother using any type of number block, and threatened you? You do have their number now, dont you? I wouldnt take it seriously. Call em back.

Plus if its a cellphone. You can find out what company they go through.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread