Happy with the 5,0

KYSVT

Banned
Happy with the 5.0

Took it to the track tonight to try out the tune. Mods are ORH and Axle Back. Gears are 3.31's. Running factory street tires with 20psi i still couldn't keep it from spinnig pretty bad. Anyway 12.2 @ 115 was best. All an all im pretty happy with the car. There was 3-4 other 5.0's there 1 with my same mods + tires and his best was a 12.6x @ 113

169fd57e-57da-4a9a-b27b-0a4da4b0097a_zps95d09889.gif

Last edited:

Quade

Old Man.
Established Member
Big congrats on those digits Chris. Dang impressive for the first ever passes in that car buddy. I'm looking fwd to seeing what she'll do with that big Huffer sitting on top of that motor.

KYSVT

Banned
Big congrats on those digits Chris. Dang impressive for the first ever passes in that car buddy. I'm looking fwd to seeing what she'll do with that big Huffer sitting on top of that motor.

Thanks brother :beer:, hopefully the slicks will be here soon so i can hit that N/A number and bolt it on. Really looking forward to watch a certain GT500 eat some corn.

Quade

Old Man.
Established Member
Thanks brother :beer:, hopefully the slicks will be here soon so i can hit that N/A number and bolt it on. Really looking forward to watch a certain GT500 eat some corn.

Hey, you're more than welcome to go by the house and grab my slicks and skinnies if you need to use them this Friday. I wont need them for bout 3 more weeks looks like. Definitely with ya on the corn mill lol.

Good job man!

Good to see ya on here Joe.

KYSVT

Banned
Hey, you're more than welcome to go by the house and grab my slicks and skinnies if you need to use them this Friday. I wont need them for bout 3 more weeks looks like. Definitely with ya on the corn mill lol.

Appreciate the offer more than you know brother, but i reckon i will just wait on mone which would prob be here if i wasn't so indecisive on which wheels to get lol. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread