Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Andy M

Established Member
During these particularly difficult times we live in, we should take a step back to reflect and be very thankful. There are many this holiday season who will have empty chairs at their dining table. :(

I for one feel very fortunate to have a wonderful family that I care immensely about. The cars are great and I love them, but let's face it - family comes first!

Hope you all have a very Happy and Safe Thanksgiving! and if you are travelling on the roads - pls be careful!!

XLR8-R

Established Member
Happy Thanksgiving!

I too would like to wish everyone on this forum a Happy Thanksgiving! I know I have a lot to be thankful for. And as Andy said, I am not talking about my cars. I just hope that I can still walk tomorrow evening after consuming mass quantities of turkey, mashed potatos, dressing, gravy, pumpkin pie... (and maybe a few beers)

Carter

NJ2000R

Certified FORD Fanatic!
Established Member
Originally posted by BillsSnake
I am sad for the empty chairs at so many tables this Thanksgiving and happy because of the full ones. God Bless all of you. Happy Thanksgiving

Especially around where I live....only 20 minutes from NYC....quite a few local people were lost in the towers....I think of my daughter's classmate, having to go through thanksgiving, and every other holiday, and the rest of her life, without her dad....and for the other families where both parents were lost....my heart and prayers go out to all of them and the firefighters and police as well....

Users who are viewing this thread