Happy Thaksgiving California

maoun

Established Member
if i hit up c-bad, i will.....adam told me you guys weren't goin???

i hit the dyno with that new "tune" of mine...which we spent all yesterday perfecting....i'll give you the details later.....with it barely workin (i ran a predator tune my whole time up there) and only about 5 mins to learn i made 7 less hp than you

jhwalker

Dead Poster Walking
Established Member
Originally posted by maoun
if i hit up c-bad, i will.....adam told me you guys weren't goin???

i hit the dyno with that new "tune" of mine...which we spent all yesterday perfecting....i'll give you the details later.....with it barely workin (i ran a predator tune my whole time up there) and only about 5 mins to learn i made 7 less hp than you

Adam is going to a drifting event. I NEED the good tune.
Let's talk.
Did you get your car weighed also?
I was surprised that we had taken that much weight off the Piggie. We will have to call it 'sizzling lean'.
J

maoun

Established Member
i'm DEFINITELY impressed with this tune.... i forgot to weigh the car...i'm sure it's heavier than yours though, but hopefully not by much....my cage has more shit on it....other than that we're almost identical....then again, you have that new toy...how much does it weigh?

whenever you want hit me up and we can talk about this tune for you too
m.

kaos

Established Member
Happy Thanksgiving to everybody and my car. She got new oil today and a new o2 sensor. I was going to change the fuel filter, but I'd rather have somebody else do it.

BALDSNAKE

Stop the Car Tax
Established Member
Happy Thanksgiving

We have lots to be thankful for. It was great to see the Commander and Chief joining our men and women for dinner in Iraq. They deserved being honored like that.

God Bless America

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Re: Happy Thanksgiving

Originally posted by BALDSNAKE
We have lots to be thankful for. It was great to see the Commander and Chief joining our men and women for dinner in Iraq. They deserved being honored like that.

God Bless America

Hell Yeah!:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread