Happy New Year!

dorky LS1 chick

still lurking...
Established Member
Just wanted to be the first to say happy new year to everyone. Uou know the drill ... if you drink don't drive yadda yadda...

Just please stay safe and have fun..i dont want to read about anybody's cobra getting totalled b/c they were bein stupid!

Cheers,
Amber

:beer: :beer: :rockon: :rockon:

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
Oh but all the other Mustangs can wreck if they are not Cobras?:shrug: ;-) Happy New Year and get buzzed, if your legal. :rockon:

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
ZincDude said:
Oh but all the other Mustangs can wreck if they are not Cobras?:shrug: ;-) Happy New Year and get buzzed, if your legal. :rockon:
touche :lol: :lol:

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! :banana:

Chris C

Established Member
:beer: :banana: :banana: :banana: :beer: :beer: :beer: i probably wont remember anything after midnight tonight but..... happy new years

ssssnake

Established Member
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
:banana: :banana: :banana:

May the coming year be better than the last.

Last edited:

FSSNK

Established Member
2004 S***ked! Hope this one is better. Happy New Year gang! :burnout:

JerseyGT

Jerseys Finest Ttop
Established Member
ZincDude said:

More like any stang that isn't worth the time looking at. But yeah, everyone have a safe, drunk asshole free hoe liday. lol I don't think anyones looking foward to coming on here tomorow reading threads like "drunk f*cker hit me lastnight" or "wrecked the cobra due to drunk driving" Please be careful. Jeff

Last edited:

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Just started drinking, tonight should be a good one...damn if I didn't have to be at work at 9 am

Users who are viewing this thread