Happy New Year with XX% OFF at LethalPerformance.com!!

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor

BRING in the NEW YEAR with 10% OFF at LethalPerformance.com*
with coupon code "NEWYEAR"!!

newyears_zpsm8rzsaoh.jpg

* Sales end 1/04/2016. Some exclusions may apply.

Call 877-2-LETHAL or Visit LethalPerformance.com Today!

Last edited:

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I'm trying to order a magna flow catback and the code won't work. Is the magna flow excluded from the sale?

Magnaflow is actually already heavily discounted so the code can't be combined on top of that already discounted price. Just make sure you're registered and logged in and you'll see the Magnaflow pricing is legit.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
Jared

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
tried ordering Kooks exhaust are they excluded also?

Kooks is eligible for the discount. Just make sure you're logged in when trying to use the coupon code. If for some reason you can't get it to work please call us Monday and we'll take good care of you.

Thanks,
Jared

flattrack53

Established Member
Late Model Restoration has better deals at there retail than what you offer with your 10% off code. For instance Comp Cams for a coyote. The biggest thing that kills you guys is your shipping.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Late Model Restoration has better deals at there retail than what you offer with your 10% off code. For instance Comp Cams for a coyote. The biggest thing that kills you guys is your shipping.

You win some and you lose some. Unfortunately we get priced out on some lines and come ahead on others.

Let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

Thanks,
Jared.

RARESNAKE

Established Member
What about a vmp heat exchanger for my 07 gt500? I don't see it on your website but I called on the 23 of dec and I could order over the phone. Can that be discounted? If so I would like to order tomorrow. Call me at 305-244-0709 Rudy

Users who are viewing this thread