Happy Father's Day!

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
Just wanted to wish all of you SVPT dads and dads to be a Happy Father's Day. I'm fortunate enough to be a father and have a father still around. My daughter and I thought it would be cool to take everyone out to the new Superman movie this afternoon followed by Pizza afterward. Anyone else got something planned with dad? Let's hear it.

ZAPPY

Established Member
Thanks a lot! Just talkin my dad golfing, then goin to spend some time with my 2 beautiful girls!
HAPPY FATHERS DAY!

9svt8

Bleeds Ford Blue
Established Member
Thank You. I'm just going to spend the day with my two boys doing whatever they want, then we're going to put flowers on dads grave. Happy Fathers Day to all of you dads out there.

shad2009

Tungsten GT
Established Member
Happy Father's Day to all you dads and dads to be out there...enjoy the day

Thank You. I'm just going to spend the day with my two boys doing whatever they want, then we're going to put flowers on dads grave. Happy Fathers Day to all of you dads out there.

sorry to hear about the passing of your pops...hopes he stays resting peacefully watching over you and your family...enjoy your day bro

blackfang

Established Member
Happy Fathers day to the dads out there. Still up in the air on what we are doing today. That is if my son can make up his mind...lol. Got to call my dad too.

Torrance

Shenanigans!
Established Member
Thanks and you too!

Mine lives 1000 miles away, so I called him to BS already this morning.
My wife and daughter are taking me canoeing. Should be a great day!

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Steak and beer today. My dad is 8000 miles away, I sent him a quick e-mail to let him know we are all thinking of him.

9svt8

Bleeds Ford Blue
Established Member
Happy Father's Day to all you dads and dads to be out there...enjoy the day

sorry to hear about the passing of your pops...hopes he stays resting peacefully watching over you and your family...enjoy your day bro

Thank you sir. Enjoy your day as well. :beer:

Gray_Ghost

Established Member
Taking one grandfather out for a nice lunch. Calling the other grandfather and my uncle, both are about 400 miles away. These 3 men were my "dad/father figure" for the last 19 years since my dad died. If your dad is still around let him know that you love/appreciate him. Just a few words mean a great deal to those men.

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
Happy Father's Day to all of the svtp dads but most especially to ford_racer. :)

I called to talk to my dad this morning for a bit. He's 200 miles away and has pneumonia so he will be laying low today, pretty big bummer. We have a relaxing day planned for my husband followed by sushi for dinner. I got him a new dirt bike jersey and gloves as well.

04Red-Snake

Established Member
Happy Fathers Day and God bless all families.
A special thought and prayers for all those fathers in uniform who cannot be with their sons and daughters today as they defend & safeguard the interest of our great country. May you come home safe and very soon to be with those you love. Thank you.

HEMIHUNTER

Established Member
Hanging out with my daughter and her bf his kid and his dad w/ my wife catching a buzz and eatin some Q

Last edited:

Coiled03

Established Member
Thanks, OP. Have a good one yourself.

Spent the day hanging out with my little girl. Nothing could be better.

Users who are viewing this thread