Happy Birthday Lethal!

svt-tmleader

Established Member
Originally posted by ArizonaSnake
Is there a story behind this?

Well:
1. its his birthday
2. his cobra came in the other day
3. he already picked it up today (I sold it to him)
4. he was so excited, I doubt we will hear from him for a while

TruBlu03

Just past 160 miles. Will likely add another 200 or so tomorrow :D
Gotta test drive it after putting the MGW handle on ya know ;-)

TruBlu03

Forgot to mention, orderd a Borla cat-back tonight for $577.90, total with shipping and everything. Next best price Icould find was $100 more, damn good price if you ask me!

The JLP Intake kit should be in next week, checking on the Bassani x-pipe fitment from the old GT. Hopefully it will fit, pretty sure it does but I will check with Bassani. IF it dosen't I'm looking at another $469 or so to get another one.

I've been getting swarmed by looky loo's almost everywhere I go. Gonna have to find a 130db+ alarm system with 5' proximity sensors to keep em at bay!

lethal

Established Member
Well, I'm home. Birthday is over. This smile will never leave my face.

Everyone loves the car, my 3yo nephew would not get out of it, held onto the steering wheel when I told him to get out -- acted as if it was his toy and I was trying to take it away. I'll try to post a pic of it (its damned cute).

And I can't post the milage yet, the car has barely been in my possession for 8.5 hours. If I tell you the milage, the cops will figure out I exceed the speed limit on every road down here =)

Need to get in those 8 hours of sleep time. I'll wake up like it is Christmas in the morning ... rub my eyes and run outside in my undies to make sure it was not a dream.

This car has power, I have never been able to achieve 65 in a parking garage before. My passengers couldn't believe it.

So far, all expectations met. Also, I'm a big dude and I absolutely love the driver seat... holds me in -- I feel confident in any turn. No stall, vibe, etc. Barry pointed out a single bubble (pinhead sized) in the clear coat. It's on the drivers side fender. I'm just going to call it a birthmark... I know that car is mine.

For those holding out -- give in... its over, this is the car to have. Most unbelievable car I have ever driven ... someone could have shot my dog and I wouldn't of stopped smiling.

As I was sitting, waiting for the final paperwork to be completed I had such a feeling of contentment... I wish I could have bottled it up and was able to sell it. There is no words to describe the utter joy this car is ... all I could do was laugh as I cranked her up ... 5 miles on the clock ... been wanting a car like this since I was 15 ... now, its sitting in the driveway.

Happy B-day indeed. :p

Users who are viewing this thread