Happy Birthday JRS BLOWN SNAKE

MYSTIC MAMA

Established Member
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday Dear JR!
Happy Birthday to you!

If your posting today, please wish JR a very Happy Birthday! He will be 30 something going on 18!

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLYDE!!!!!!

YOU DA MAN!

Have a great day today.........doing payroll :shrug: Better at least get home early and jump in that pool!

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
Happy Birthday buddy! I agree with the going on 18, while the kids and I were setting off fireworks last night, JR was in the garage playing with his lighted purge. :poke: :-D

JRS BLOWN SNAKE

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
Thanks a ton everyone. I don't ever want to grow up.

I was forced to this morning, though. At 6 am, I got a call. One of my truck drivers drove THROUGH a 40x60 farmers barn at 50 mph. The barn completely collapsed. Totaled the tractor. Cut the top of it off completely and ejected the driver. He's banged up, but nothing a 150 stiches won't handle. He was going too fast around a turn. I have pics of the speedometer stuck on 45 mph. This is after he skidded 100 feet in the road with 8 tires locked up. He was bobtailing, tractor only, on the way to work.

I think I've had enough entertainment for the day. I'm going home. lol...

Thanks again,

J.R.

Last edited:

Rick James

Got Brimley???
Established Member
JRS BLOWN SNAKE said:
Thanks a ton everyone. I don't ever want to grow up.

I was forced to this morning, though. At 6 am, I got a call. One of my truck drivers drove THROUGH a 40x60 farmers barn at 50 mph. The barn completely collapsed. Totaled the tractor. Cut the top of it off completely and ejected the driver. He's banged up, but nothing a 150 stiches won't handle. He was going too fast around a turn. I have pics of the speedometer stuck on 45 mph. This is after he skidded 100 feet in the road with 8 tires locked up. He was bobtailing, tractor only, on the way to work.

I think I've had enough entertainment for the day. I'm going home. lol...

Thanks again,

J.R.

Dayum!! :eek: That's too much drama on your b-day big fella, now get home and practice nitrous launches in your driveway. Have a great B-Day J.R.! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread