Hans Racecraft Subframe Connectors (GP)

03RedCobra

Established Member
How long did it take you guys to get your Subframe Connectors ?? I ordered mine on July 30th and haven't gotten them yet.

I also e-mailed the company and have received NO e-mail reply. So, I'm wondering, what's up ?? Anyone else have problems ??

03RedCobra

Established Member
How long did it take you guys to get your Subframe Connectors ?? I ordered mine on July 30th and haven't gotten them yet.

I also e-mailed the company and have received NO e-mail reply. So, I'm wondering, what's up ?? Anyone else have problems ??

03RedCobra

Established Member

03RedCobra

Established Member

B-O-B'03

Established Member
It took about 3 weeks to get mine.

They did answer my email and said that due to demand there was a delay in shipping.

When they did show up the shipping box looked like Ace Ventura Pet Detective had delivered it (it was torn up pretty good)
Forutnately the guys had bubble wrapped everything and the contents were unharmed.

Now iI just have to get them installed :coolman:

-Brian

Mach0ne351

Established Member
As a personal friend of the manufacturer, i stand by his products. i hope you all enjoy his great design. HANS Racecraft products are really the best there is. no question.

-marek

dtd01svt

Established Member
Hey guys I know the order has already been taken but I would like to get a set of these. Anybody know where I could find them?? Thanks.;-)

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
Originally posted by dtd01svt
Hey guys I know the order has already been taken but I would like to get a set of these. Anybody know where I could find them?? Thanks.;-)
i bought mine directly from Hans. I think I paid 372 to my door, but they didn't ship them from a carrier they just dropped them off at my house.

dtd01svt

Established Member
Hey guys, Im puting my order in with Mark @LFP. probably tomorrow. I think he has a bunch of people wanting them and may be doing a group purchase.

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
Originally posted by dtd01svt
Hey guys, Im puting my order in with Mark @LFP. probably tomorrow. I think he has a bunch of people wanting them and may be doing a group purchase.
I have heard some horror stories about LFP. Do a search and you'll see what I mean.:beer:

dtd01svt

Established Member
I know. I've heard the same stories. The only thing is that I've bought a few things from him and so has my cousin---scotts 03 cobra---- and we've had very good service with him. I wont drop him until he does me wrong which I hope will never happen. I appreciate the warnings though.:beer:

Has anyone found them cheaper than $360 shipped?

Users who are viewing this thread