Hans Racecraft Force and Ultra-lite Subrframe connectors

Richo

"Ford Parts Whore"
Established Member
Just spoke to Mark from LFP www.LightningForcePerformance.com, 1-866-310-0750, and he is now selling the Hans Racecraft products....

Hans Racecraft Ultr-lite's are 139.00 shipped!

Hans Racecraft Force Subframe connectors are 425.00 shipped!

If you want the best, here they are....

bhollie

Established Member
ttt

whats the difference between the ultra lights and the others?? are they both full length???

black10th vert

Established Member
I just installed the force sfc and they look great but didn't fit that good. They really tightned the car up but they should have fit much better for 400 bucks. We installed two sets on verts and both fit the same.

SOLISIMO

Signal 12
Established Member
There is a group buy going on over at modularfords.com for these and several other hans products. Top of the line I must say.

Richo

"Ford Parts Whore"
Established Member
SOLISIMO, Mark will do better than a group buy, if there is enough interest...

They are both full lenth subframe connectors, but the Force have kick out's that support the side rocker panels. These are the best you can buy for vert or coupe!!!

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
SOLISIMO said:
There is a group buy going on over at modularfords.com for these and several other hans products. Top of the line I must say.

Exactly right, got in on the GP myself. Paid yesterday and got tracking numbers yesterday, SWEET. Got the Force SFC's and the RSTB. Car ought to be ROCK solid when installed.

Jpjr

Established Member
I ordered a set yesterday. I'd like to know more about the 'fitment' comment above. Has anyone else had issues making these fit and is there anything specific you would need to tell the installer?

Thanks

Mint Julep

Established Member
I had my force subframes installed and there were no fitment issues. Make sure whomever is installing them lifts your car by the wheels so the chassis is under normal load -

Mint

black10th vert

Established Member
The problem I had was when I placed the flat plate on the connector against the front bulkhead and had everything square the jacking rail was about 3/4 of an inch below the floorpan. There was a big gap between the bottom of the floorpan and the top of the connector and they say they're suppose to fit tight so you can weld there. I had to tilt them up on that side and then take a maul and make the flat plate fit the forward bulkhead. When I had the jacking rail close to the floorpan the plate didn't fit against the bulkhead flat, that's where the maul came in.We installed two sets and both were the same. I'm a millwright at a ford assembly plant and I fabricate all the time so it's not like I don't know what I'm doing. I would have never known if I would have let someone else install them. Just not a 400 dollar fit. They do look nice when you look under the car though.

Mr. Mysti

Established Member
SOLISIMO said:

Sometimes you need to make a few phone calls. I ordered mine two weeks ago from Matt @ Whalen Motorsports. I was not part of a GP and he sold it to me for $379 + $25 for shipping. This price beat GP and LFP. For a list of Hans Dealers go to:

http://www.hansracecraft.com/dealer/index.htm

Now I need to grind off the Kenny Brown.

:coolman:

Jpjr

Established Member
Mr. Mysti said:
Sometimes you need to make a few phone calls. I ordered mine two weeks ago from Matt @ Whalen Motorsports. I was not part of a GP and he sold it to me for $379 + $25 for shipping. This price beat GP and LFP. For a list of Hans Dealers go to:

http://www.hansracecraft.com/dealer/index.htm

Now I need to grind off the Kenny Brown.

:coolman:

That price does not beat the GP. GP is the exact same price but with no searching for dealers. Mine have shipped and the only site I needed to hit was paypal.

Jpjr

Established Member
black10th vert said:
The problem I had was when I placed the flat plate on the connector against the front bulkhead and had everything square the jacking rail was about 3/4 of an inch below the floorpan. There was a big gap between the bottom of the floorpan and the top of the connector and they say they're suppose to fit tight so you can weld there. I had to tilt them up on that side and then take a maul and make the flat plate fit the forward bulkhead. When I had the jacking rail close to the floorpan the plate didn't fit against the bulkhead flat, that's where the maul came in.We installed two sets and both were the same. I'm a millwright at a ford assembly plant and I fabricate all the time so it's not like I don't know what I'm doing. I would have never known if I would have let someone else install them. Just not a 400 dollar fit. They do look nice when you look under the car though.

I've put an email in to address this prior to my own install. Just throwing this out there.. could they have maybe sent you the coupe subframes and not the vert one's? I know there are slight variations between the two..

Users who are viewing this thread