Hanlon Motorsports Built 94-95 Mustang G-Force T5

95StangRC

Established Member
Up for sale is my Hanlon Motorsports built G-Force T5 for 94-95 Mustangs. The transmission was built in December of 2009 and has only about 500-600 street miles of use and two track passes with absolutely no powershifting. The stock T5 case was reused in the build, but the rebuild included the G-Force synchronized gear kit with 2.95 1st gear, 26-spline input shaft, straightened mainshaft, cluster support plate, and all small parts were replaced/rebuilt. I have the receipt from Hanlon Motorsports for $2,124.50, which of course includes labor. The transmission is absolutely awesome and shifts as easy as a stock T5. Due to the pitch of the gears, the transmission does have a bit of a whine, mainly noticeable in 1st-3rd gear. Bob Hanlon notified me of this when the transmission was built and it is just the nature of the beast. This transmission also has a .59 overdrive gear. The only reason I am selling is because I am now building a new motor for the car to run a local index class, so I will most likely be switching to an auto. In the sale, I will also include a 26-spline Ram clutch which was spec'd for me by Bob Hanlon. The clutch has the same mileage/use as the transmission and has a great feel. Clutch releases very smoothly and has no chatter whatsoever. Transmission will also come with a Pro 5.0 shifter which was purchased at the time the transmission was built. I am asking $1500 FIRM for the transmission, clutch, shifter, cable, quadrant, and firewall adjuster. If interested, please PM me. I am located in Southern New Jersey. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread