Hankook or nitto? need your help

KICKDOFFTHETOUR

Established Member
Hey guys, I know that this question has been asked a thousand times before but I cant seem to find any of the older threads than have this debate. So, I need 2 new rear tires I have currently the hankook ventus 295/45 just curious if I should stay or try out the nitto, thanks fellas

Bigredmk86

2002 Lightning
Established Member
It depends what your looking for in a tire. If your looking for longevity and price, go with the Hankooks. If you looking to street race often then go with the Nitto's.

KICKDOFFTHETOUR

Established Member
Allright thanks for the quick response guys! Nitto 555 extreme is what Ive been thinking about getting so Ill look into em and see what kind of deals I can find thanks alot everyone, and if I need to look into the DR's let me know.....

simshahh

Party2Go
Established Member
Allright thanks for the quick response guys! Nitto 555 extreme is what Ive been thinking about getting so Ill look into em and see what kind of deals I can find thanks alot everyone, and if I need to look into the DR's let me know.....
If you race alot either at the strip or street, then think about getting the DR's. They come with about half the tread depth of the 555's, so keep that in consideration as well.

Zak Attack

Huge Member
Established Member
Yea if you want to get some milage get some Hankooks. Mine have been on for about a year and a half now.....still kicking back there. But its getting time to change them. I got 2 new ones for $300...really cant beat that.

sb306

Established Member
From what everyone says, the nittos are better for traction. The nice thing about the hankooks is price. I got a set of 4 hankooks for 650$ shipped. They have about 15000 miles on them and still have ALOT of tread left.

Full Auto

Established Member

PM Matt@DTD

I got a great deal on a set

Users who are viewing this thread