Hanging wheels....

Leedog

Clan SVT
Established Member
66speed said:
Car battery?
I'm curious too. How did you do that? I am about to buy my daughter the S197 power wheels, and want to piss the wifey off! You gotta F*** with everything HAHAHA

QUICKSNAKE

nightmare on any street
Established Member
leedog85--It is a car battery I made a bracket to hold the battery,and used extra copper wire from rewiring my pool pump.Hose clamps secured the wire to the battery posts.Had to by pass the foot switch,(couldnt hold the voltage)so the lever to control low 1, high, and reverse was actually used. Lever in down positon was off,and when he pulled it up the jeep took off.
Wheelie bars were installed using the old traing wheels from his bike..

QUICKSNAKE

nightmare on any street
Established Member
99blk cobra--I would never let my son drive a pink jeep lol. The jeep was red just
fadded from being in the sun the summer prior.
I have a good video on my cell phone,any ideas on how to post it here...

Pro SNIVELER

Banned
93LXHatch said:
I know about the car battery on it but how to you get it to hook? My daughters just spins out, She is getting good at drifting though.

good burnout and some vht lol

QUICKSNAKE

nightmare on any street
Established Member
93LXHatch said:
I know about the car battery on it but how to you get it to hook? My daughters just spins out, She is getting good at drifting though.

I cut an old tire tube ,4 inches wide and hot glued it to the rear tires...Instant traction...Wish the cobra hooked like that. Also put the tube on the frt wheels so the jeep turns better.:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread