Handing over Iraq

Metalbassist03

Corvette Junkie
Established Member
It happened today to throw the terrorist off guard.. Really smart by the government of the US and Iraq. Supposedly this guy has a 70% approval rating by the Iraqi public..

Think it will stop terrorist attacks?

I don't

Metalbassist03

Corvette Junkie
Established Member
Originally posted by esqeddy
Nor do I.

From what I heard, we have 100,000 + Troops over there now.

Think about it, when they start pulling them out and leavy only like what.. 20,000? Imagine how much the terrorists will jump all over that; Sounds like Vietnam and the Korean war all over again...

I mean, for Iraq, that is great they finally get sovereignty; however, they only have LEGAL rights to Saddam, the US still has the "physical rights" or whatever.

People don't understand Iraqi justice. If Saddam is tried, he will be killed, hands down. If people steal, they lose body parts.. Maybe America should take some notes?

PonyXpress

Think about it, when they start pulling them out and leavy only like what.. 20,000? Imagine how much the terrorists will jump all over that; Sounds like Vietnam and the Korean war all over again...

Yup, and and there are supposedly 4 full brigades of Iranians ready to pour into Iraq and start a civil war the moment we leave. Make no mistake,the place will be a hotbed of terrorism if that happens, other nations will get involved, and in all likelyhood the UN will come in and install another dictator. There is no way in hell that Iraq will stabilize or become a democracy.

But we can't care, we cannot let them bog us down, and we cannot let the UN and other globalists use this as a tool for an expansion of force.

Users who are viewing this thread