hancock the movie

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
Wild Wild West ring a bell? Men in Black 2!? Irobot?

are YOU saying they bombed or that YOU didn't like them. None of those movies bombed, they may not have been good to YOU but they didn't bomb at all.

Wild Wild west did kinda suck though:-D

tama

Mastermind
Established Member
I'm going. I just hope they didn't put all the funny moments in the trailer and have more funny surprises in store.

331power

Established Member
I'm going. I just hope they didn't put all the funny moments in the trailer and have more funny surprises in store.

I think he was good earlier, but as of late his movies are starting to suck!!!! and c'mon hancock???? Please what a turd, I guess there wasnt a superhero made that he could portray so he made one up????? :bash:

swoosh_stang

I'm not evil, Trust Me
Established Member
I want to see this, even if it is just for hte portions of the movie before he straightens up his act.

Besically he's a drunk antisocial superman, how can that not be hilarious.

Wanted looks lame to me, the whole curving the bullet thing is going to make it practically unwatchable.

tama

Mastermind
Established Member
Wanted looks like complete shit.

I want to see Wall-E or something like that and Ice Age 3. I'm a sucker for animated flicks.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Wild Wild West ring a bell? Men in Black 2!? Irobot?

I'll give you WWW, that was kind of a hokie movie. But "I, Robot"?? That was a very good movie. Great story and great acting by everyone. I don't think I know anyone that didn't like it. MIB2 was decent, better than WWW.

Even if Will Smith movies don't have the best plot, they always have good humor. Pretty sure Will is just following in the footsteps of Denzel Washington, except WS has much more range from humor, to action, to serious roles, where DW is mostly good at serious stuff (Man on Fire, American Gangster, Out of Time, Deja Vu, Inside Man).

Zoie_daGT

Established Member
idk, I thought Hancock look meh....I am not saying that it wont be good but, I think it will be okay. I think I will wait til someone gives me a ticket or rents it on DVD though to see it.

Btw, I think Wanted looks good so I want to see that. The Viper looks sick.

canibus

Established Member
LoL at anyone waiting for wanted. really does look like complete shit. "shoot the wings off the fly" come the **** on.

hancock looks ok. i like will smith movies so i'll probably see it

VenomGTX

Awesome SVT Poster
Established Member
LoL at anyone waiting for wanted. really does look like complete shit. "shoot the wings off the fly" come the **** on.

hancock looks ok. i like will smith movies so i'll probably see it

And the whole curving the bullet thing........

BUT.....it does have Angelina Jolie. :banana:

KingCobra03SVT

10th Anniversary Edition
Established Member
And the whole curving the bullet thing........

BUT.....it does have Angelina Jolie. :banana:

EXACTLY!!!

Even if it isn't that good I don't care Angelina is in it, but we will find out. You never know if it sucks until you go see it.

I'm not that serious about movies as long as it keeps me entertained I am happy. I don't take movies too seriously.

carrrnuttt

My shit don't stink
Established Member
Check out what I found:

hancoksignjn2.jpg

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
It looks like it's going to be a good movie but with that being said, I'm going to wait until it comes out on DVD. Now the new Batman coming out in July is a totally different story. :rockon:

Silver2003Cobra

US Navy (retired)
Established Member
anyone going to see this on july 2nd when it releases dont know about anyone else but it looks like its gonna be a pretty good movie to me? been hearing alot of critics saying it was going to bomb what do yall think?

when critics say it's going to bomb, for the average person it will be a great movie..

Users who are viewing this thread