Hammond Car Show 2-14 Saturday

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
This is the first one of the year and there are over 100 cars there every saturday they have it. I'll be there probably on the bike being I don't have a car at the moment. Afterwards when it shuts down, there are normally some people hanging out that may develop into some races if anyone is interested. I'll run someone on the bike . Its across from the Wal-Mart in the Hobby Lobby parking lot. Starts at 5 but usually get there around 7. Hope to see ya there.

SaleenFiend

04 MC Cobra
Established Member
Ill be passing through that part of town around 230.. but not hanging around. I could use some cash though. (not like I would win)

SaleenFiend

04 MC Cobra
Established Member
Yea the rain made my trip to no,la lovely this morning...especially since i was running really late!@

LuDamiKE81

Flattest of the Flat
Established Member
Someone gimmie their rack and pinion and ill go heh!

Oh and someones dr's. Idk if these bald nittos would make it to hammond.

Last edited:

trailblazer sss

ford ***** again
Established Member
When is the next time they are having it.i didnt even know they still did that, my dad always brought his lightning there....till he got rid of it.

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
Last year, the 2nd was the hammond show and the 3rd was the tanger show. So you might be better doing it the 1st saturday.... If and when I get the turd back, I'll come every show I'm off for.

Users who are viewing this thread