Halo: Forward Unto Dawn

FordGTGuy

Established Member
ib1YDIX4jP5lvZ.jpg

The series will revolve around Master Chief one of the last remaining Spartan II's and how he inspired a young UNSC (United Nations Space Command) cadet who will eventually become a leader aboard the UNSC Infinity spacecraft, with pre-war flashbacks spliced in. It will play out over five weekly installments, each being around 15 minutes in length. Frank O'Connor, franchise development director at 343 Industries, told Variety, "We needed a way to ensure there was a way for people to get on board this universe without feeling intimidated."

Episode 1
[Youtube_browser]BfJVgXBfSH8[/Youtube_browser]

Episode 2
[Youtube_browser]K56gSEJ6IGc[/Youtube_browser]

Episode 3
[Youtube_browser]WbBYG77VeCE[/Youtube_browser]

Episode 4
[Youtube_browser]FZ_xn889cSk[/Youtube_browser]

Episode 5
[Youtube_browser]gULQ5GFIkcA[/Youtube_browser]

Last edited:

nofire

Sooner#65
Established Member
I've been watching these in preparation for the new Halo game. I truly wish they would make a movie about the Master Chief. With the right director it would be an awesome sight.

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
I've been catching these the past couple weeks as well, will watch #3 when I get home.

They will eventually make a movie, it's been floating around for a while.

nofire

Sooner#65
Established Member
I'm sure they will make a movie. In about ten years past Halo's prime like they always do with video game movies.

mgallo13

Established Member
just watched the third one. any ideas on what those "bad guys" are? kinda look like elites to me but i don't think they are...

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
So they're going to make a game based on this? Any idea when it comes out? I was never big into them but this one was good.

mjc1055

Established Member
The games aren't based on the story told in the movies, they exist just so that people can get a feel for the universe that the franchise is set in.

Halo 4 comes out next month, I think.

FordGTGuy

Established Member
just watched the third one. any ideas on what those "bad guys" are? kinda look like elites to me but i don't think they are...

Those are elites they are in a different armor than the ones from the game. The Covenant is a conglomeration of species but there is more than one group of Covenant.

So they're going to make a game based on this? Any idea when it comes out? I was never big into them but this one was good.

This takes place pre-Halo 1 but helps start a story arch that goes into Halo 4, Master Chief is only 14-15yo in Forward Unto Dawn.

The games aren't based on the story told in the movies, they exist just so that people can get a feel for the universe that the franchise is set in.

Halo 4 comes out next month, I think.

The game was written by the same guy who wrote the books making them canon, mini-series is loosely based on the books.

Last edited:

mr-proper

Established Member
holy cow!!!!!! OMG i cant wait :rockon::rockon::rockon: gotta go play some reach:coolman:

Grif62

Established Member
Chief is a bad-ass! Can't wait to see how chief will handle the hunter in the next episode.

Last edited:

Grif62

Established Member
I thought that was a pretty well done mini series. The hunters looked absolutely beastly! They really just need to make a movie and they can take my money lol.

Users who are viewing this thread