Halo 3:ODST - Firefight mode

Reloaded

Torque-a-licious
Established Member
Well ODST is lame in that they don't have any sort of matchmaking for the online firefight mode, and the people I know don't own this game... So if you have this game and want to play some firefight, put up your gamertag or add me. Mine is Maddhamster.

Thanks. :rockon::beer:

Raven519

Established Member
can anyone explain what exactly "Firefight" mode is? is it like survival mode or something?

if you have played Gears of War 2...its similar to Horde...you face waves of enemies...as the levels progress they activate skulls to increase the abilities of the enemies...

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
That game is sooo sick! I was playing it over my buddies house the other night. My 360 is down for the count with the red rings, but after it gets fixed, I'm definately going to get this game.

I use that giant ass hammer that sends the SOB's flying across the map when you hit them. Its sooo much fun!

Mock01

Established Member
Sorry I jumped on your guys. My box RROD'd. Let's see if I can get it working. :(

Reloaded

Torque-a-licious
Established Member
Ok I added most people from the other thread and this thread. But if there's anyone I missed I'm going to add ya tonight. Anyone down to play some tonight? I'll be on about 6:30 PST tonight till 10ish probably. Just get ahold of me on Live. GT: Maddhamster

Reloaded

Torque-a-licious
Established Member
Allrighty... How about tonight? I'll be on around the same time. Come on! I've only gotten to play once with one other person. Want to check it out with 3-4. So.. get on Live?

Users who are viewing this thread