Halloween Large Group ideas?

Redmustang47

Mustang Obsessed
Established Member
Ok so as the title says I need a really good idea for a large group of people for halloween. I am a senior in high school and as some of you may remember the seniors always go all out for Halloween and have one large group that dresses up for some kind of theme.:shrug:

rezarxt

free pizza man
Established Member
my graduating class is around 650 so as pretty much as big as needed

I think it would be sick as someone mentioned to turn it into a hospital. Everyone in scrubs, white aprons with blood on it, etc etc. Easy and cheap but will really stick out.

Sonic_GT

Established Member
Everyone dress as zombies and arrange to walk to school on said day. Zombie costumes wouldn't be too expensive either.

roadbratt

i drive the speed limit
Established Member
If the group was 5 or 6 people, go as the Publishers Clearing House prize patrol, with the fake mustaches, an 80s video camera, and a bigass check.

I saw dudes do this a few years back and they were pretty popular amongst the ladies. Everybody wants a picture with a bigass check.

highdensity007

Best wifey EVAR!
Established Member
For that big of a group and cheap get blue face paint, giant white towels and cut a hole in the towel like a poncho, and go as Smurfs. Don't forget Papa Smurf.

Jaysin

Established Member
If the group was 5 or 6 people, go as the Publishers Clearing House prize patrol, with the fake mustaches, an 80s video camera, and a bigass check.

I saw dudes do this a few years back and they were pretty popular amongst the ladies. Everybody wants a picture with a bigass check.

:lol: Thats awesome!

Shiper

Really Cool Guy
Established Member
Everyone dress as the exact same thing, like super mario, and everytime someone mentions it, just look at em and say, wtf bro, you didnt get the memo?

Users who are viewing this thread