Halibrand Cobra III wheels

NAVIG8ER

Established Member
Is anyone running these on their snake? I am looking at getting the 17 x 10.5 deep lip for the rear and the 17 x 9 for the front. I want to run the 315/35-17 Nittos on the rear and 275/40-17s on the front. Is there in clearance issues and does anyone have any pictures of what they look like on their cobra?

Thanks...

1 bad bullitt

Do'in it in the dirt
Established Member
Vandenberg Air Force Base, California, United Stat
I had them on my bullitt hated them!
They were impossible to get balenced and they holes were not machined correct and ruined 4 studs on the rear, when I tried to get them off, you also have to buy these funky lug nuts that use a allen key, they sucked as well. I had them balenced like 3 times and they still wobbeled and made a squeeling sound like brake pad hang, and I put the stock wheels back on and it went away, i tried that like 4 times to make sure it was the wheels and not my imagination, and it was deffinately something up with the wheels, everytime I went to balance them they read ok though, I saw it with my own eyes!

NAVIG8ER

Established Member
Did you send them back and who did you order them from? The holes look small, I was wondering what kind of lug nuts they use.

JDV

Rsrved 4 sumthin clever
Established Member
Try this company. I had them on my cobra replia in 17x8 and 17x9. I LOVED them. Very light, very well made, easy to care for and perfect in balance. Also, the price is very competitive with other places. They dont have them in stock. You have to fill out the form and they build them to suit your needs. They weld the centers into the hoops to your specifications.

http://www.etwheels.com/ac/

NAVIG8ER

Established Member
1 bad bullitt, how do you like your deep lip bullitts? Do you have any pics or know where I can get some at a good price? Thanks...

Users who are viewing this thread