HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA The Fail Deserves It's Own Thread.

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
I still see only 1 Minny fan in this thread so I'm still unsure as to why all these ass clowns think they have room to clown on the Cowboys?

Common

Established Member
I still see only 1 Minny fan in this thread so I'm still unsure as to why all these ass clowns think they have room to clown on the Cowboys?

We have plenty of room when one your most vocal, but dumbest fans, happens to nudge Romo as a superior QB, in the company of Young, Montana, Manning and Favre!

He also states that
brady has been and always will be only as good of a QB as the receivers on his team and offensive line

he is far from brees, favre, romo and manning.

all those QB's take undrafted receivers and rookies and make them great

wes welker makes brady look great....brady is nothing

I will give you a SUBTLE hint about which one of those DOESNT belong in there.

The one that NEVER won more than ONE ****ING PLAYOFF game with his team.:lol:

Can you name him......can you, can you?

His initials are T R!

I believe he happens to be the highest paid to boot.

Last edited:

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
We have plenty of room when one your most vocal, but dumbest fans, happens to nudge Romo as a superior QB, in the company of Young, Montana, Manning and Favre!

He also states that

I will give you a SUBTLE hint about which one of those DOESNT belong in there.

The one that NEVER won more than ONE ****ING PLAYOFF game with his team.:lol:

Can you name him......can you, can you?

His initials are T R!

I believe he happens to be the highest paid to boot.

You have room to talk shit to him, certainly not the realistic Cowboys fans that knew any game this post season could go either way depending on which Cowboys team came to play.

Is Romo good enough with the right team to win a superbowl, absolutely. Should he be mentioned in the same breath as Brady and Manning obviously not until he builds a bit more of a legacy.

blackvenom77

killer cobra
Established Member
What can you say? They got ass raped by a better team. If any of the haters saw this coming they way they were playing up until now, your are full of crap. Congrats to the Vikings :beer:

Ohh yeah, CSD at least they made it unlike the g-strings your stupid copy and paste ******. I expected this thread from Kanibus though.

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
65fastback

Easy to compare some one who has played for 9 seasons compared to how many for ROMO.

God just shut the **** up u screech look a like mop head jeri curl ROMO dick sucking ****** ur teaM lost shut the **** ur QB is a joke a nothing.... Ur dick sucking boyfriend fumbled the ball meaning him all on his very own lost the ****ing ball and on his own threw the ball to the wrong team. Dallas season is over STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
How were they stacked this year? Lets take a non "OMG OMG I LURVE THE COWBOYS" cowboys fan look at this roster. Roy Williams hasn't done scrub since his sophmore year in Detroit. Austin stepped up, Romo still needs to prove himself, the O-line is missing a link or two, and the D-line obviously realizes how much Greg Ellis is missed when they go up against decent O-lines.

I think he's referring to recent history. The Cowboys are always among the league leaders in Pro Bowl selections (6 this year, 13 last year, 11 the year before, etc.) but they don't do jack with it.

Brady won with a good defense. The same way Ben Roethlisberger won his....same way Eli Manning won his, etc. Its very rare you win when your offense is more powerful than your defense. But when your defense is good, you can get by with an ok offense.

during his superbowl's the defense did the work....hence why brady could toss for 145 yards and win a ring lolz. let me know what QB can toss for only 145 yards and win a ring unless the defense is STOUT.

You're just talking out of your ass now. Brady won the Super Bowl MVP twice. In the game against the Rams they were 14 point underdogs. They were supposed to get killed in that game. His numbers weren't staggering, but he didn't make any mistakes and he led the game winning drive at the end. In his 2nd Super Bowl win he set a Super Bowl record for completions, had a 66.7% completion percentage, 354 yards, 3 TD, and 1 INT. In his 3rd Super Bowl win he had a 69.7% completion percentage, 236 yards, 2 TD, and 0 INT. In his 4 Super Bowls he has a 64.1% completion percentage, 1001 yards, 7 TD, 1 INT. I'd hardly call that letting the defense do the work while he sat and watched.

You also claim that Brady had all these super stars to throw the ball to. During the years of his 3 Super Bowl wins he was throwing the ball to Troy Brown and Deion Branch. Not exactly what I would call super stars.

Today is just further proof of the difference between Romo and Brady. No the loss wasn't Romo's fault, but he didn't put the team on his shoulders and lead them to victory either. Just admit that you were wrong and move along.

Is Romo good enough with the right team to win a superbowl, absolutely. Should he be mentioned in the same breath as Brady and Manning obviously not until he builds a bit more of a legacy.

Agreed. If only some other Romo leghumpers could get this through their head.

canibus

Established Member
I expected this thread from Kanibus though.

Am I becoming predictable?

I think he's referring to recent history. The Cowboys are always among the league leaders in Pro Bowl selections (6 this year, 13 last year, 11 the year before, etc.) but they don't do jack with it.

I honestly didn't want to keep arguing with him. I understand he's backing his side, but c'mon. We all know jerry jones gets talent year in and year out, not that it's a bad thing. I wish the Yorks did the same with the 9ers. I guess I can't complain, the niners have put together a decent squad. There won't be any excuses next year, they must make the playoffs.

Today is just further proof of the difference between Romo and Brady. No the loss wasn't Romo's fault, but he didn't put the team on his shoulders and lead them to victory either. Just admit that you were wrong and move along.

Things would be much smoother for him. I think he likes the attention though.

SVT-VNM

*** Snow, Needs to Detail
Established Member
Damn, get off Brady's nuts. He needs to get over his mental lapse this year and focus on banging Gisele all off season with a clear mind!

That game was awful to watch, but awesome to see Favre playing like a 20 year old. He truly is one of the all time greats - it's an awesome thing to see him not throw interceptions to blow it - but there is still one more game....

I'm pulling for EVERY team not named the Colts.

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
I don't understand why you keep saying that. You want to glorify a QB for individual achievements. once we give you brady's. You turn around talking shit about how he couldn't have gotten those stats without the team. No shit sherlock, the QB position would be void if there was no one to pass it to. Seems to me like you're the one who can't seperate individual from team.

I'm having trouble with that logic too.

shanezt

corn fed
Established Member
romo is a joke and always has been. he is not the answer at qb for the cowboys.

and yes fastback it IS ROMOS FAULT FOR NOT HOLDING ON TO THE BALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its also his fault for the int.

you see a SMART qb would understand that when flo went out, he had basicly no one to block allen, he would become more aware of the pressure and get rid of the ball more quickly. a smart qb would have adapted to the changes and made himself ready for the constant presure. dude just flat held on to the ball to long.

at least maybe they can now can wade!!

ralvarez

Established Member
damn, vikings played good yesterday and the one player they needed to step up in the defense did and cause pressure in the beginning. it wasnt dallas day, knew it when favre threw those 2 passes up for grabs and Rice made the plays. oh well, Dallas had a good run this year, maybe next year.

ralvarez

Established Member
romo is a joke and always has been. he is not the answer at qb for the cowboys.

and yes fastback it IS ROMOS FAULT FOR NOT HOLDING ON TO THE BALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its also his fault for the int.

you see a SMART qb would understand that when flo went out, he had basicly no one to block allen, he would become more aware of the pressure and get rid of the ball more quickly. a smart qb would have adapted to the changes and made himself ready for the constant presure. dude just flat held on to the ball to long.

at least maybe they can now can wade!!

if you know so much about being a QB and such, why arent you playing QB in the NFL? it's easy being an armchair QB then when you are actually playing. when allen came off the edge he came nearly unblocked and Romo had no time what so ever on that play, didnt even get to plant his feet to throw. vikings made the right calls on defense and out played the offense that game.

65fastback2+2

Established Member
if you know so much about being a QB and such, why arent you playing QB in the NFL? it's easy being an armchair QB then when you are actually playing. when allen came off the edge he came nearly unblocked and Romo had no time what so ever on that play, didnt even get to plant his feet to throw. vikings made the right calls on defense and out played the offense that game.

word

cowboys haters are romo haters...its a fact of life and ive learned to deal with it.

most of them just hate that brady with superstar WR's was sitting at home and romo was playing football with mediocre WR's.

The ONLY thing that was Romo's fault was the INT. Getting busted from your blind side while trying to get set is always the O-line's fault. NFL people know this....armchair QB's dont.

Common

Established Member
word

cowboys haters are romo haters...its a fact of life and ive learned to deal with it.

most of them just hate that brady with superstar WR's was sitting at home and romo was playing football with mediocre WR's.

The ONLY thing that was Romo's fault was the INT. Getting busted from your blind side while trying to get set is always the O-line's fault. NFL people know this....armchair QB's dont.

Brady's super star wide receiver had a blown KNEE you imbecile. He didn't play at all. Miles Austin had season numbers actually better than Randy Moss.

You are a ****** if you can place the blame on lack of talent. Cowboys had more talent than anyone, yet managed to fail...................AGAIN!:lol:

At least they are consistant.

CSD

Banned
Ohh yeah, CSD at least they made it unlike the g-strings your stupid copy and paste ******. I expected this thread from Kanibus though.

Listen up you twat waffle, I'm ok with the Giants not making the playoffs this year. Like I said in another post, the Giants have more playoff appearances then the Cowboys this decade. That fact alone makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside and will keep me content till next season.

blackvenom77

killer cobra
Established Member
Listen up you twat waffle, I'm ok with the Giants not making the playoffs this year. Like I said in another post, the Giants have more playoff appearances then the Cowboys this decade. That fact alone makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside and will keep me content till next season.

The Giants are on that downward spiral every team goes through. Enjoy your fluke superbowl while you can **** face.

svtsmo

^ FTW
Established Member
word

Brady>every player on the cowboys

enjoy not winning a playoff game for another 13 years

/thread

Users who are viewing this thread