HAHAHAHA Neighbor Gets The Cops Called

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
The dog scratched her, LOL! Get a dog, teach it how to scratch a persons nose, and show your neighbor the new trick!

Sorry to hear about his wife.

micksnip

Established Member
Ya never know what goes on behind those closed doors! His calling the cops on you was prolly just a slight release of his pressure. It was prolly the mini bike noise that "made" him insane, then he "had" to punch his wife. :loser: Maybe his supper was 5 minutes late? Rat bast%&d. I work at a 24/7 crisis center with these abuse vics, and you should hear the stories.

Micksnip

TGO

Established Member
These new people just moved onto my block. Since day one they've been a problem.

They have a neurotic dog that they leave outside all the time. The dog barks incessantly as long as it's outside. I mean, it does not stop...it barks, non stop, 24/7...save maybe 2 hours for a nap. I haven't had a full nights sleep in over a month.

It's worse for me cause my room is in the back of my house...so the dog in their back yard just echoes and makes it worse.

I've called the cops, and asked isn't that disturbing the peace? Cop said the dog could be barking from anything. Typical...

Their new thing is midnight basketball games.

Oh, and i forgot the most important part. They sell drugs. I dunno what they're selling, i'm gonna assume it'a weed - since i've smelt it being smoked more than once when walking my dog. But it could be anything. I've sat in my parents bedroom and wathced people pull up to the house, run up to the house and come back a few seconds later. WTF could that be from i wonder?? I mean, this goes on ALL night long.

Now I don't have a problem with smoking some buddha in the privacy of your home - but you don't $hit where you sleep. The shady people that have been coming around here is quite unnerving actually. And they do all this crap with kids in the house.

Luckily i've come to notice that the house is being wathced by detectives. I'm telling you, when the narcs finally run up in that house i'm gonna grab a six pack and some pop corn and watch the show from my front yard!

Best part is these peopel are so stupid and brazen they don't even know they're being watched.

Users who are viewing this thread