Had some fun with a Cobra...

Codes

ROLL PRINCE ROLL!!!!
Established Member
Hey guys, dont actually post kills or deaths on here very often cause I am not a huge fan of street racing but I had some fun today.

My dad and I installed a STS on the SRT-4 and we wanted to run it through a carwash before it rained to get some grime off. So I drive the SRT-4 and my dad drives the Cobra to put some fuel in it. Well we get done and are headed back home, and what do you know we get lined up at a light. So we are talking about the feel of the shifter in the SRT-4 and the light changes, well we kind of roll of then both gun it. Well, needless to say it wasnt much of a race :-D . He pretty much left me in the dust, and it was even worse cause I botched the shift into second because of the new shifter. Pretty fun just to see how out classed the SRT-4 was, we love that little car but there is no reaplcement for the sound and tourqe of that Cobra. Hope you guys enjoyed it, and please...if you dont like SRT-4's, keep it to yourself :beer: .

90_red_lx

ASLOW50
Established Member
Sounds like a fun little run! :rockon: Nice cars you have there in your sig. :) I'm not a big fan of SRT-4's, I just hate 90% of the drivers. Nice little cars that sound fun but I can't stand the arrogant teens.

Black96SVT

Dont Give Up
Established Member
Nice, I think SRT 4's are alright as long as they dont smack talk cars that they know are faster then themselves

Codes

ROLL PRINCE ROLL!!!!
Established Member
goldmember said:
I just cant stand the little gay fudepackers that drive those "mopars" but there is always exceptions

Ill take it im one if the exceptions...I hope :D

My dad was actually the one driving the Cobra, so it was me who got tore up. It was still fun though.

Users who are viewing this thread