Had my first race today

Ryaneagle222

Established Member
I had my first race today I have had a bunch of people try to mess with me but I just brush them off but a 2010 Porsche Carrera 4s came up along side of me on the highway and gestured for me to slow down to race so we slowed to 50mph and I put it in 3rd and he honked 3 times and got the jump on me a little I pulled on him quick shifted into 4th then just pulled away from him up until 120 then I let off he then came back up to me and did a bowing gesture lol made me feel good because his car cost so much and as of right now I have 19,000 in my car including mods lol good day !

Last edited:

03cobra#2

Hobbyist Of Many Hobbies
Established Member
Nice kill. I ran out of breath reading your story in my head because it was one long continuous sentence.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

b_dike

Established Member
Nice kill. I ran out of breath reading your story in my head because it was one long continuous sentence.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Lol... so did I, didn't even realize I was doing it.

Op... nice kill, but you really should've been in 2nd gear from 50. Just saying for next time.

SVT_Troy

Established Member
The porsche owner should have bought a turbo, I bet he's regretting that 4s! haha nice kill OP

Mike681

Established Member
Nice! That must have felt good!

(Newer owner here too) A Ferrari 360 Spyder with 30 day tags pulled up next to me last night trying to race; he hit it, then I decided to play, and, of course, my tires just spun since they're shot. Dang, I need drag radials bad. The fun didn't last long, but it was great knowing that the sound of my beast completely drowned his out, and that if we were starting in 3rd, he would have been a snack.

Users who are viewing this thread