Had a weekend of a few installs....

Parkin Lot Pmpn

Established Member
Nothing major but i had bought those real cheap all red taillights off ebay for 25 bucks....and i put those in a year ago and there is a reflector right infront of the bulb and you cant see the light at all when it is lit...needless to say i was not happy and sold the stock tails so i bought a LED light bar so you could see me hit the brakes and turn signals....(yes i know not cool) but this weekend i installed the LED all red tails and they are awesome they came pre wired with the resistors so it was plug and play. They were 100 bucks and look awesome....then i made myself a front bumper air dam splitter out of LOWES garage door seal...ha ha i know it sounds real stupid but i installed a garage door this weekend and thought wow this would look cool on my bumper so i mocked it up contoured it to the bumper and the final product came out really good....looks stock real subtle but makes the truck have a little more aggressive front end.....finally i taped off my wheels and painted the inside of them black and left the outside of it silver so the wheels look brand new.....i will get some pics up soon...

Parkin Lot Pmpn

Established Member
we put it on my friends focus as well...makes it look lower ha ha

z6.jpg

z2.jpg

z1.jpg

z3.jpg

z5.jpg

z4.jpg

Parkin Lot Pmpn

Established Member
the wheels are so subtle you cant even tell i painted the inside of them because it looks like a shadow

Last edited:

Parkin Lot Pmpn

Established Member
1/2 self taping screws and washers....one every 2 or 3 inches....it was very easy and the contours came out really well...cost me 8 bucks at lowes.

DA BOLT

Established Member
1/2 self taping screws and washers....one every 2 or 3 inches....it was very easy and the contours came out really well...cost me 8 bucks at lowes.

Thanks for the info man, I like mods that look fairly good, home made, cheap and innovative. That's what happened when I started the grill mod a few years back on the f-150 forums and it got real popular:thumbsup:.

Bert

wigginwilly00

Another day in Paradise
Established Member
Thanks for the info man, I like mods that look fairly good, home made, cheap and innovative. That's what happened when I started the grill mod a few years back on the f-150 forums and it got real popular:thumbsup:.

Bert

Indeed... OP, Should have posted it in the "How To" section...

Parkin Lot Pmpn

Established Member
bottom of my bumper is so messed up from the previous owner....and the tails are off ebay type in f-150 flareside taillights and look for the ones that are all red and led's only one company makes them they are 100 bucks...they are awesome.....i can write a how too for the bumper this weekend need to swing by lowes and take a pic of the bad i used thats about it and just pics under the truck...it looks a lot better in person....makes the focus look better too

Users who are viewing this thread