Had a photoshoot. One was for BlowByRacing.com and the other was for me

carguy1985

I Do Car Photography
Established Member
The first few the lighting needed to be played with a little, it did not help the car pop (granted there was a girl there) but you know what i mean. My fav is the black and white running pony pic and the last one...

Nice job.

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
and that boys is a how you take pictures with a girl.

Reloaded

Torque-a-licious
Established Member
Stop surfing the forums at work then. None of those pictures were NWS, unless you aren't supposed to be looking at them to begin with.

Sick car man, and cute ass girl too.

I beg to differ. I surf the forums here at work as well, and the boss has already told me that he doesn't care. But looking at cars and having a half nekkid lady on a car are two totally different pics to be looking at... :dw:

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
I always wondered. Do they actually PAY you to use your car in their pics? Or is it that you just get to have the pleasure of having your car in BBRs advertisements?

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
Hey, I saw your car last year at Green Hill Park for the Nationals! Lookin good man, hell of a photoshoot!

SKEETER_SVT01

Living it up
Established Member
I always wondered. Do they actually PAY you to use your car in their pics? Or is it that you just get to have the pleasure of having your car in BBRs advertisements?

advertisement more then anything. Just gotta buy parts from them and show your support. Next thing, your doing a shoot for them.

Users who are viewing this thread