had a little fun last night

4camwonder

Established Member
i went out town last night for the frist time in a while, and saw a few people out, this guy i know was out. he has a civic hatch with a b18 non-vtec turbo setup, runs between 8-10psi. a few of the people there wanted us to race, cause they think hes car is faster than mine, so i said ok why not...

so we rolled out to an open spot, and went from a 2nd gear roll, i was at about 4500, and right off the bat i got him by a half car and just pulled on from there. so we lined them up again same thing, second gear. this time i was at about 5500 and just walked it, the more we went the further i got away from him, about 5-6 cars when i shut down at about 5500 in 4th.

it was fun, i though he would do alittle better than he did, i told him well do it again when he gets the v-tech setup back in it.

i guess we can add another win for the cobra. :beer:

4camwonder

Established Member
01 Grey.T GT said:
What mods do you have?

4.10's, march underdrive pully, bbk 62mm tb, no cats(factory h-pipe), bbk cai (absolute crap, that doesnt help), and a spec stage 3clutch.

it pretty much stock, considering the TB, CAI, and underdrive pulley, dont help it enough to count.

Users who are viewing this thread