had a freaking honda try to do a fly-bye

03SBSVT

Banned
So I'm crusing back from lowes with a load of 2x4s in the V10 and I'm coming to a hill, and this touchhole in front of me is picking his ass in a honda odyssey, so i'm like WTF? So i hammer it and go bye him (longtubes with Y pipe into 3.5" flowmaster single) and I get in front of him, so I'm going up this hill about 70 and he comes up next to me and flips me off, then proceeds to floor it and cut me off, gets in front of me, slams his brakes, and then floors it with his finger out the window :dw: :lol1: :lol1: LOL So I had Ten Thousand Fists blaring, and I ripped the lever back to 2nd gear, wound it to the sky, and shifted up to 3rd and launched by that ****er, the 110 speedo was out of sight by the time I was at the top of the hill :D :D Anyways, that stupid honda didn't get a chance to catch me, stupid f0cker cutting me off :cuss: ....lol, I'm not sure what provoked him so badly, I guess some people are just retarded :shrug:

Blatant

Established Member
LOL old school ricer transplant, that's funny ish. I hate douche bag drivers, and theres more of them than I can even count where I live right now. I see that stuff daily.

svtguy22

Established Member
haha awesome!! I race people all the time in our f350 v10..

it has JBA headers, full exhaust, custom tuned, kn intake, ram air and 4:30's!!

Mainly use it to pull the trailer but it suprises people thats for sure!

edit: but gotta add that every day I regret not spending the extra bucks for the diesel

corpsedub

Mighty Trust Krusher
Established Member
why not get even with him and just motion him to pull over. i usually do the talking sign(shadow puppet duck) and point to the shoulder when people flip me off. they usually book on out. but in the cobra, they have no where to run..

03SBSVT

Banned
svtguy22 said:
haha awesome!! I race people all the time in our f350 v10..

it has JBA headers, full exhaust, custom tuned, kn intake, ram air and 4:30's!!

Mainly use it to pull the trailer but it suprises people thats for sure!

edit: but gotta add that every day I regret not spending the extra bucks for the diesel
I love my V10, unlike that stupid 6.0L diesel it is reliable and trouble-free, it also turns alot more rpm, one thing I don't like is how much gas it uses :cuss:

TDoh

Torquey Pig
Established Member
03SBSVT said:
I'm not sure what provoked him so badly
You passed him. What are you, some kind of jerk? How DARE you pass a slower vehicle on the highway, and make him look bad in front of the other drivers? He probably shoulda killed you for such an offense to his manhood. [/sarcasm]

This kind of BS on the road is getting pretty ridiculous...and way too common. Blowing by an asshat that's holding you up provokes road rage? WTF? :shrug:

MoToCoBrA

Established Member
Tidoh said:
You passed him. What are you, some kind of jerk? How DARE you pass a slower vehicle on the highway, and make him look bad in front of the other drivers? He probably shoulda killed you for such an offense to his manhood. [/sarcasm]

This kind of BS on the road is getting pretty ridiculous...and way too common. Blowing by an asshat that's holding you up provokes road rage? WTF? :shrug:

+1

Users who are viewing this thread