Had a few questions about tuning my 01 cobra plz help

Vindogr1

Established Member
1. I keep getting different feedback from people that I know telling me that i should get my car tuned and others say i should wait??? I have full bolt ons including 4.10 gears. A guy I bought some UMI upper control arms from seemed pretty knowledgeable considering he had 3 10sec mustangs told me i am probably at 60% efficency and with a tune i could get another 40hp and be at 85% is this true?
2.Is there a way to get a email tune set up for full bolt ons rather then the normal pretidor tune??
3. Also does anyone know of a good place to get a tune for a good price in vegas?? thanks guys

workmangc

Stay away from SHM.
Established Member
1. Define "full Bolt-on's". This is way to vague to even begin to answer question #2.
2. See above.
3. A quick check of SCT's website shows 2 dealers in Vegas. Both do tuning, and one is certified by SCT. What you define as a good price is up to you.

2002BLGT

Established Member
1. I keep getting different feedback from people that I know telling me that i should get my car tuned and others say i should wait??? I have full bolt ons including 4.10 gears. A guy I bought some UMI upper control arms from seemed pretty knowledgeable considering he had 3 10sec mustangs told me i am probably at 60% efficency and with a tune i could get another 40hp and be at 85% is this true?
2.Is there a way to get a email tune set up for full bolt ons rather then the normal pretidor tune??
3. Also does anyone know of a good place to get a tune for a good price in vegas?? thanks guys

1. Do you already have a tuner?
2. Is it a Diablosport Predator?
3. Define full bolt ons?

Users who are viewing this thread