Had a fantastic weekend... Drove my dream car.

AMiran02GT

Under Constructon
Established Member
It was an 06 heritage edition ford gt with a whipple, and full exhaust... Car makes about 800, doesn't feel like it until you look at the speedo moving and the dots in front of you become cars haha

Its made to look like the number 6 car that was one of the GT40s who won at Le Mans six times in a row from 1960 to 1965

2010-09-11092155.jpg

IMG_3094.jpg

IMG_3108.jpg

adamgt.jpg

ShortThrow50

Always buyin cheap tires
Established Member
uh oh, i hope this isnt another ford gt mechanic. The last one got fired

AMiran02GT

Under Constructon
Established Member
No haha... The car belongs to a friend of mines father, he wanted to put his carrara gt and the ford in a car show and needed someone to drive it so of course i volunteered myself. He has had it for 3-4 years and I am the first person to drive it besides himself!

I was absolutly amazed by how nice it drove, not what i expected out of a 800hp supercar.

Speeds8erM-1

Video Whore
Established Member
Im just mad that the GT gets driven by dickhead of all people, and I wasnt there with el video camera for some incar runs heh

TAF

Trilogy Twin Screwed #004
Established Member
VERY nice Heritage...'specially with the authentic dupe for the Le Mans car with the decals. :rockon:

Did you try to get stuck/get him stuck at a light so you could have some "alone time"? :burnout:

Last edited:

DSGWhippedSnake

Right you are ken
Established Member
very nice. and youre right, you dont realize how fast your goin until you look at the speedo. if you get a chance, go for a ride in the carrera gt, those are awesome cars. its a very different feel, and the sound is awesome as hell

Users who are viewing this thread