Had a 2V new edge try the lightning

Buckachow

KACHOW
Established Member
I was getting on the freeway and have a new edge 2v gt mustang try to pass me. I gave the truck a quick hit and got in front and on the freeway. After he heard the truck he decided he wanted more. Slowed down to 50 for him and we went. He wasn't too happy with the out come and wouldn't approach after I put a bus length on him.

Last edited:

blkvenm97

Established Member
very nice kill...i too love the lightnings. I'd like to own one one day. They're so cool and your casual car fan don't even know what they are and they get a big surprised when they see how fast they are/can be.

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
I call BULLSHIT BULLSHIT BULLSHIT BULLSHIT BULLSHIT BULLSHIT

BULLSHIT
BULLSHIT
BULLSHIT
BULLSHIT

Hahahahaha jus playin buddy, nice kill, can't wait to see that beast at Fab FORD's

Sent from straight outta Compton a Yung brotha named 5DEUCE writin on Tapatalk sippin lemon juice

03 deadpool

Established Member
Nice kill, i never forget the time my buddies lightning smoked a cobalt ss with a heaped load of mulch in the back.

Buckachow

KACHOW
Established Member
Thanks guys. I love surprising people that think its just another truck. Especially with my built motor. Just waiting to be able to afford a kenne bell.

Gravik

Established Member
2vs... Either slow as crap or packing a blower. Good kill.

They're starting to get like Fox's. Slow stockish or bolt on GT, or supercharged stock bottom end car, or full out built motor and blown. Never really know what to expect.

ProchargedSN-95

Sideways at any speed
Established Member
AMP. Is that Adams? How is that track. I've thought about going there just to see how the lightning would do. In curious. But I'm waiting to get a panhard bar that I ordered

Yes, its actually alot of fun, dont let the size of it fool you, when your on the track its a good size, comparable to an auto-x but with more longer straights.

Users who are viewing this thread