Sinister Angel

Buh Bye !
I've got it kids!

http://www.pbase.com/spirit03/image/35071491
35071491.glock005.jpg

Yeah, that is my room. Laugh it up ;)

http://www.pbase.com/spirit03/image/35071490
35071490.glock004.jpg

180Gr. Speer Gold Dot from ammoman. Next purchase is probably going to be some non-neutered mags.

Sinister Angel

Buh Bye !
When I shot the 23 for the first time, it's what got me to get this gun. I love the balance and size. Small enough to carry and large enough for the range. I'd recommend it! I haven't shot this yet, but tomorrow will be the go date.

mike79

Evvverrrlonngg
Established Member
Let me know how it works out. My friend has two 23's. Next weekend we will be going to the range. First time for me. I cant wait. Hes got a few 9mm's also, but he says I will love the way the 23 shoots over the others. Where did you get it from? How much?

Sinister Angel

Buh Bye !
Actually, I got it from a boganz45 on this forum of all places. He needed some money, so I picked it up (the SN indicates it was built in August 2003) with only around 400 rounds through it (looks in GREAT shape too!) for $440
This is $80 less than what a new one would have cost at the local shop here in town, and it's nice because then I also don't have to deal with the hassle of having to get someone 21 to do the initial purchase. Wednesday night, I drove down to Ann Arbor after class at around 1500, and picked her up around 7:30. Had my friend nick with me and the trip was worth it.

ridethelighteni

foolish samurai warrior
Established Member
Can never go wrong with a Kimber (I've got two, Gold Match and Pro Eclipse - more of a collectors piece), looking to get an ultra carry at some point). Some people say they are over priced and over rated, but I love'em. One of the best quality off the shelf guns around if you don't want to be bothered going to a smith for trigger job and upgrades.

Like to get a Desert Eagle among other things at some point also, though shooting 50 cal isn't much fun at the range, I like that you can convert to 357. Plus it is also a nice collectable.

Congrats on the new toy Sinister.

Sinister Angel

Buh Bye !
Originally posted by ridethelighteni
Can never go wrong with a Kimber (I've got two, Gold Match and Pro Eclipse - more of a collectors piece), looking to get an ultra carry at some point). Some people say they are over priced and over rated, but I love'em. One of the best quality off the shelf guns around if you don't want to be bothered going to a smith for trigger job and upgrades.

Like to get a Desert Eagle among other things at some point also, though shooting 50 cal isn't much fun at the range, I like that you can convert to 357. Plus it is also a nice collectable.

Congrats on the new toy Sinister.

Hmm, I don't have any experiences with Kimber, but my friend Nick was saying they are a joke in terms of reliability. Paul knows this cuz he got the third degree from him last night on AIM :p

In terms of a DE, I've held one and I don't think I'd really want to shoot it to be quite honest. Way the hell to big. Ok, so maybe I'd like to fire it a few times just for the fact it's a hand cannon, but still :D

Duende

Thomas @ AppOSL.com
Established Member
I LOVE my .50 DE. Totally unnecessary, and totally cool. Expensive to go shooting with, but definitely steals the show.

I've got some sweet pictures at home. That thing kicks pretty good, has a little twist to the right...and the flames that launch out, the boom... I love it. Got mine for $200... Hah, the Staff Sergeant that I bought it from needed rent money, and I was at the right place, right time.

Sinister Angel

Buh Bye !
Originally posted by Methos
I LOVE my .50 DE. Totally unnecessary, and totally cool. Expensive to go shooting with, but definitely steals the show.

I've got some sweet pictures at home. That thing kicks pretty good, has a little twist to the right...and the flames that launch out, the boom... I love it. Got mine for $200... Hah, the Staff Sergeant that I bought it from needed rent money, and I was at the right place, right time.

Excellent :-D

ezernut9mm

CHAINED BLUE LIGHTNING!
Established Member
cool deal! those are real nice. they just don't fit my hand right. plus i'm too poor to afford one now. happy plinking!

Sinister Angel

Buh Bye !
Originally posted by ezernut9mm
cool deal! those are real nice. they just don't fit my hand right. plus i'm too poor to afford one now. happy plinking!

If you aren't comfortable with a gun, don't get it. I would like a 10mm, but I like the compact glocks. My friend wanted a double stack 1911, but he didn't get it because of the feel and size of his hand.

ezernut9mm

CHAINED BLUE LIGHTNING!
Established Member
Originally posted by Sinister Angel
If you aren't comfortable with a gun, don't get it. I would like a 10mm, but I like the compact glocks. My friend wanted a double stack 1911, but he didn't get it because of the feel and size of his hand.

since none of my friends own glocks, my only experience with them is from the counter in the local gun store. from what i've seen the action is very nice and they seem well built and weighted. but i haven't handled a loaded one obviously, which will change the feel for sure. also the grip is too square for my hand. i would still like some range time with one just to see if i change mind about the grip.

i'm very happy with my cz-75. very good pistol for the price.

Users who are viewing this thread