H3317

takiotoshi

Established Member
Hi

After many months of trying to decide what color I finally got my GT350, is a 2017 oxford white with 17 miles and I even got it 3k below msrp. I looking forward to many weekends of fun.

takiotoshi

Established Member
Thanks , unfortunately ( I should say fortunately since that allows me to enjoy this great car)I've been real busy at work this week I haven't got a chance to take pics but hopefully this weekend the weather won't get to bad and I can do it.

TaraFirma

Established Member
Damn, if you just picked up H3317 brand new with only 17 miles, that car has been sitting for almost a year.
I have H3391 that I picked up early April of 17.
Congrats. You're going to love it. I highly suggest a resonator delete. It's music to the ears.

takiotoshi

Established Member
They had it inside the showroom the whole time so I got lucky, I was originally looking at a 18 lead foot gray but the adm was ridiculous. Previous to this I had a 12 boss 302 and really like it but it was time for a upgrade.

Sent from my iPad using the svtperformance.com mobile app

takiotoshi

Established Member
The dealership were I bought the car is in Commerce Tx and is small and mostly sell trucks so as soon I made a offer it took a couple of hrs for them to agree.

takiotoshi

Established Member
IMG_0598.JPG
IMG_0597.JPG
IMG_0596.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

takiotoshi

Established Member
Finally after a week of bad weather I had the chance to take some pics

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
They had it inside the showroom the whole time so I got lucky, I was originally looking at a 18 lead foot gray but the adm was ridiculous. Previous to this I had a 12 boss 302 and really like it but it was time for a upgrade.

Too bad you couldn't/didn't keep your Boss 302. Also too bad you couldn't get the Lead Foot Grey. I love that color. Welcome to the GT350 club!

takiotoshi

Established Member
I do miss my Boss 302 and I'll probably try to get another one if I can find one win good shape in a year but we'll see. As for the lead foot gray, I refuse to pay ADM on a car, I believe dealerships get a good profit on msrp plus the guy I spoke about tried to make it sound like it was the only car in the whole state of Tx.

KBBoss302

Established Member
Beautiful car! Would love to hear your views on the Boss vs the GT350. I have a 2013 LS that I love but sometimes wonder if a 350 would be any more fun (I know it is 'better' in every way, but my Boss is still so exciting feeling to me when hammering on it).

takiotoshi

Established Member
The differences are quite extensive, the transmission is the first major change I noticed, shifts are real smooth and not too mechanical like the boss. I do miss the side exhaust but once you set the car on sport mode and open the valves is just sweet music.

Suspension is another big difference specially on corners, you can fell the car more stable and you can definitely push the car further without being afraid of loosing control. The clutch is real light and fells a bit weird a first but after a while you get used to it.

Brakes are just awesome and so far I haven't heard any noise but we'll see, Ford definitely delivered a nice product.

KBBoss302

Established Member
I am glad you like you 350 so much and thank you for the feedback. I think I need to figure out a way to keep my Boss and then get a 350R!

Users who are viewing this thread