H&R Street Performance Vs Eibach Pro-street Coilovers

Alon 5.0

Established Member
Hi everyone,
New to the forum here but have been reading for a while. Lots of great info here!

I've been looking at basic Coil-overs for my 2011 Brembo pack mustang for a while. Car is being used mainly for drag racing and spirited driving with a little bit of tracking here and there so I'm looking for a street set-up to get rid of that crazy wheel-gap this thing has.

Seems like either Eibach or H&R will be a good choice? The thing is I can't seem to find opinions on the H&R coil-overs.
From what I did find, H&R has mono-tube dampers and offer warranty for life on them.
Eibach on the other hand, offers a 1 year warranty on their dampers and are using twin-tube dampers (still need to clarify that with them, but the warranty is for sure 1 years). Can't really seem to find a lot of other info like rates and stuff so I guess I'll have to contact both about that.

Either way I'm looking for opinions on each coil-overs. Would like to know which is the better one (H&R are a little bit more expensive but not enough to make a difference).
I'm overseas so that pretty much doubles the price, hence why I cant afford any of the advanced coil overs. My budget is pretty limited to 1200-1300$ max. If U have any other offers, shoot.

Last edited:

Alon 5.0

Established Member
Thanks, but I heard BC's dampers arent the best.. I'd like to stick with bigger names.

Anyone here with experience on either kit? Please post your impressions..

Thalilbear02

Established Member
H&R was too stiff for me. Eibach was still comfortable for daily driving, so I'd probably lean towards Eibach.

Alon 5.0

Established Member
Thalilbear02,
Could u give me any more details on how the H&R Street performance and Eibach pro street coil overs compare in all terms? It seems like H&R have better quality pieces but Eibach's kit is a little bit softer. H&R offers a warranty for life on defects. The rates are softer on Eibach's kit, but which one is better overall? There is barely any info on H&R to be found on Mustangs.

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread