H&R SS springs

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
Are the SS springs the dang super low springs or is that the race springs? I'm a few hours south of you and looking!

1989CobraMakeOv

mustangoholic
Established Member
pics sent

is your 99 a cobra?

Yes, but i was told today that the H&R springs are a little tough for my basically stock setup. The shocks/struts have been replaced, but i think with factory equivlents. I'm considering these or the Eibach pro kit springs. What is your honest opinion?

2k6silvergt

Established Member
Are the SS springs the dang super low springs or is that the race springs? I'm a few hours south of you and looking!

The SS springs give a lower stance than the race springs do. Really how much of a drop is going to depend on how you set them up (no isos, stock isos, mm isos, etc).

2k6silvergt

Established Member
Yes, but i was told today that the H&R springs are a little tough for my basically stock setup. The shocks/struts have been replaced, but i think with factory equivlents. I'm considering these or the Eibach pro kit springs. What is your honest opinion?

To be completely honest I couldn't tell you which is better. Every one in the local car club has H&R's on their cobra's. But I have never heard anything bad about Eibach.

2k6silvergt

Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread