H&R SS Sport Springs

HIErPwRd

Established Member
The Terminator is gone so I've got all sorts of things to unload. Anyone whos done their homework knows that this is the way to go if your looking for a good drop without compromising too much ride quality. Never did install these on my 03- Had them on my 99, for a daily driver these are great springs imo.

Less than 5k miles on them, good as new.

Would like to get $210 plus shipping from 27614, will get some pics up in the next week.

Please post up or email me at [email protected] rather than pm'ing me.

Thanks fellas.
:beer:

HIErPwRd

Established Member
best deal you could do to 27344

I'm not at home right now, but I'll be shipping them in the original box- without having the exact dimensions and weight I cant say for sure, but I will ship them w/ any company aside from Fed Ex at actual cost.
I guesstimated 42" x 6" x 16" @ 50 lbs. I could be totally off, but with those dimensions it came out to $15 via DHL Ground. Shoot me an email if you'd like otherwise I'll get back with you with actual dimensions by Tuesday evening. In the meanwhile they're yours if you want them for $200 plus actual shipping :beer:

Thanks!

Scott S

HIErPwRd

Established Member
Thats a ridiculous price IMO. Why you are trying to bust our heads?

These were $300 new. Function as good as new. Not really sure why you would want to throw out an insult like that. I've bought and sold a number of items on here, never with the intention of busting anyones head.

Emails have been returned, as communicated BlackSn95GT has priority until I have actual weight and dimensions and he decides on them, apologize I wasn't able to weigh them today as I thought I would.

96lasersnake

storm trooper'd cobra
Established Member
These were $300 new. Function as good as new. Not really sure why you would want to throw out an insult like that. I've bought and sold a number of items on here, never with the intention of busting anyones head.

Emails have been returned, as communicated BlackSn95GT has priority until I have actual weight and dimensions and he decides on them, apologize I wasn't able to weigh them today as I thought I would.

Americanmuscle.com has them new for $234 shipped is what I think he was trying to say. They are your part so sell them for what you want to.

fastjesse

Established Member
I paid 289.00 for my Steeda springs and sold them for 150.00 used. But get what you can get. I love my H&R race springs.

Users who are viewing this thread