H&R springs

juicedgt02

Established Member
I need to see some pics of 99up GTs with H&Rs dont care if they are sport or super sport, just wanna see how the drop looks, I am thinking of getting the sport ones and was told that the 1.6F and 1.5R is more like 2 inches front and rear so if I could see some pics I could decide. I hope this is the right place to post this. :shrug: H&R> eibach IMO :rockon:

SnkBtn99

Speeding bullet!!
Established Member
Not a GT, but you get the point. HR Race springs

left%20front.jpg

left%20rear.jpg

gkidd

Established Member
www.gkidd.com The white Cobra (Mine) and the black one both have H&R SS's

Edit...not a GT sorry...but I did have the exact springs on an 02 GT with same results = Perfect Ride height for my taste.

Last edited:

TorchRedCobra04

8 Pistons > 4 Pistons
Established Member
snk what rims are those on ur cobra?
i want to get aftermarket wheels over the optional factory 17s, but dont want them to look too crazy-apart from the car. They look like Cobra R chrome wheels without the "r" centercap, lemme know thanks

juicedgt02

Established Member
gkid your car is absolutly gorgeous and torchred those are saleens as far as size goes most likely 18x9F and 18x10.5R

SnkBtn99

Speeding bullet!!
Established Member
Saleen 18x9 all the way around ..... No question about it ... The HR SS are wayyyyy lower than the HR Race.

Vrrooom

MACA Member #156
Established Member
I have H&R Super Sports and they aren't as low as the other H&R spring users on here.

feb22056.jpg

feb22089.jpg

DSC02303.jpg

DSC02305.jpg

I wish the rears were a little lower- maybe .25 or .5 inchs more and the fronts about half that. But I am very happy w/ the drop.

Last edited:

Toplesss

Established Member
1tufgt... I like the " []D [] []\/[] []D " Im gonna borrow that from you if you dont mind. :D
My car has springs from an 03 coupe instead of a vert. I dont know if that makes any difference or not. I bought them form a member on here named "Fakesnake". My GF hs the coupe springs in here vert as well, and hers sits as low if not lower than mine. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread