H&R spring questions

XCELR8

I love my 4V
Established Member
Okay, like I mentioned in my earlier thread, I'm getting ready to lower my Mach1. I plan on going with H&R SS springs but I have a few questions. According to maximummotorsports.com, the H&R SS springs are a 1.75" drop. Is that a 1.75" drop on a GT or a Mach1? The reason I ask is because a Mach1 already sits .5" lower from the factory (compared to a GT) and will a 1.25" drop be worth it? Another question I have is what are isolator bushings? I hear that some people use them and some people don't. What's up with that? I don't want any noises or problems when I lower my car, so is this something to consider? Another thing I've heard of when it comes to lowering a Mach1 is that it'll require a bump steer kit. Is that true? And what does that do? Thanks for the replys. :burnout:

XCELR8

I love my 4V
Established Member
I've been looking at Eibach springs now. I think I may be more interested in them. A 1.75" drop might be a little much for me. :shrug:

Outlaw

Terminated
Established Member
Put the H&R's SS on my, Really liked the drop, Took me down a little over 1.25. i think it was well worth it. (and i did not use a bump steer kit)

8-Pic1G2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread