H&R Sport Springs Pics

03Predator

Established Member
Finally lowered my car. I haven't driven it yet but my husband says it's WAY softer than before. While following him home I could see the exhaust hanging dangerously close to the pavement. :eek: Not going to complain, though, as I was warned. But I can see that speed bumps and driveways are now my enemy.

Anyway, a few crappy pics until the weather clears. I was already freaking out about driving it home in this muck.

1904135_10152700346344848_1874205756_n.gif

1920189_10152700355929848_454773269_n.gif

1982023_10152700347834848_860845283_n.gif

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
Wow that looks awesome. I'm getting ready to put H&R sports on mine, but I'm going to run the Poly ISO's to raise it up a little. I don't have TF wheels either :( . Cant wait for some pics in some sunny weather! great job!

03Predator

Established Member
Wow that looks awesome. I'm getting ready to put H&R sports on mine, but I'm going to run the Poly ISO's to raise it up a little. I don't have TF wheels either :( . Cant wait for some pics in some sunny weather! great job!

Thanks, getTwisted! I'm wondering if I shouldn't have gone with poly isos, too, but my experience with them on my '96 convinced me to stay with the OE ones. I may end up regretting that, I suppose. Looking forward to seeing pics of yours when everything is installed.

It rides great if I hit a bump at highway speeds my tires scrape a little the fenders are rolled but the 335's are wide

Yours looks a bit lower than mine; due in part to it being a 'vert, yes? I also realize my springs haven't settled yet, so...I may have a nasty surprise coming my way. LOL! Oh well, if nothing else these springs will be an effective deterrent to me driving my car.

spray'n mach 1

Established Member
Thanks, getTwisted! I'm wondering if I shouldn't have gone with poly isos, too, but my experience with them on my '96 convinced me to stay with the OE ones. I may end up regretting that, I suppose. Looking forward to seeing pics of yours when everything is installed.

Yours looks a bit lower than mine; due in part to it being a 'vert, yes? I also realize my springs haven't settled yet, so...I may have a nasty surprise coming my way. LOL! Oh well, if nothing else these springs will be an effective deterrent to me driving my car.

I took the iso's out, that might be the difference..

RedfireSVT

Established Member
looks great! i have the exact same setup on mine and i love it. like you said, speed bumps and driveways are the enemy! mine isn't a daily driver so that doesn't bother me. i kept the stock isos as well and i don't regret that one bit.

DSC_0212_zps831836ea.jpg

DSC_0195_zps02d43d8f.jpg

Last edited:

03Predator

Established Member
I took the iso's out, that might be the difference..

Yeah, that might be why. ha! Bold move to leave the isos out with these springs!

looks great! i have the exact same setup on mine and i love it. like you said, speed bumps and driveways are the enemy! mine isn't a daily driver so that doesn't bother me. i kept the stock isos as well and i don't regret that one bit.

Mine's not a dd either. Your car looks great! These springs offered the perfect drop IMO. I love them. I was able to take my car for a drive today as the rain stopped. The ride is definitely more compliant but that isn't a bad thing. I braved a speed bump, which means I literally crept over it. LOL!

My 13 year old son took some pics in the nicest spot I could find relatively close to our house.

8c837612-c48a-4c79-ac37-e79bbcab1455.jpg

image-5.jpg

image-3.jpg

image-2.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:

getTwisted

Established Member
Yeah, that might be why. ha! Bold move to leave the isos out with these springs!

Mine's not a dd either. Your car looks great! These springs offered the perfect drop IMO. I love them. I was able to take my car for a drive today as the rain stopped. The ride is definitely more compliant but that isn't a bad thing. I braved a speed bump, which means I literally crept over it. LOL!

My 13 year old son took some pics in the nicest spot I could find relatively close to our house.

image.jpg

nice! :beer:

getTwisted

Established Member

DSC_0212_zps831836ea.jpg

DSC_0195_zps02d43d8f.jpg

great looking car Tony!

RedfireSVT

Established Member
Mine's not a dd either. Your car looks great! These springs offered the perfect drop IMO. I love them. I was able to take my car for a drive today as the rain stopped. The ride is definitely more compliant but that isn't a bad thing. I braved a speed bump, which means I literally crept over it. LOL! [/URL]

thanks! i love the ride of these springs as well. i remember the first time i went over a speed bump, it was scary. just creep over at an angle and pray. lol

great looking car Tony!

thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread