H&R Sport springs for IRS Cobra $180

NOVA98Cobra

Street Defiers
Established Member
I have a low miles complete set of H&R sport springs up for grabs. These are for a coupe with IRS. SOLD Shipped anywhere in the US. The fronts and rears both have less than 20k on them. The rears have less than the front.
iwlwna.jpg

105bo8x.jpg

Last edited:

NOVA98Cobra

Street Defiers
Established Member
I think the drop is about 1.5 inches if you keep the isos. I used them without isolators. Here are the spring rates
H&R Sport:
490/575 250/285

pics will be up in the AM

NOVA98Cobra

Street Defiers
Established Member
Someone correct me if I'm wrong but i think the spring rates are the only thing different between coups and verts do to the different weight distribution. I have IRS in my car out of an 04 vert but I used these coup springs because of the stiffer spring rates.

update: price is now $180 Shipped

starnsey

Established Member
I know this is not likely to happen, but if someone decides they want the fronts and you end up being willing to split, I'd take the rears. Just if it comes to it...

NOVA98Cobra

Street Defiers
Established Member
I know this is not likely to happen, but if someone decides they want the fronts and you end up being willing to split, I'd take the rears. Just if it comes to it...

cool thanks. if someone is willing to claim the fronts I have no problem splitting them up

rockinrhodes

IsThereSomethinInMyTeeth
Established Member
So, can these be used on a 'vert? Is it a rougher or better ride? Ill pay $160 if you can ship USPS :)

You can use them, but it will alter the ride quality. The "rougher" ride I assume you're referring to is the stiffness, in which coupe springs will indefinitely increase on a vert.

Users who are viewing this thread