H&r Race Or Sport Springs??

HONBOY1

Established Member
I am in the market for some H&R springs and need some input from you guys!! What lowers the '03 cobra more, the race or sport springs? I plan on putting MM isolators in the front so the front doesn't sag as much. My Cobra isn't a daily driver so I'm not to concerned about driveabilty issues. I had Eibachs on my last Cobra and I didn't get the drop that I wanted in the rear. So please give me some of your thoughts on which spring from H&R I should go with, thanks!!!!!!:shrug:

BO TY KLR

Established Member
The sports will lower it more than the race. I got a 1.5 drop from The SS. Drives similar to stock springs. You just have to keep an eye out more for road hazzards. I also bought my springs from www.tirerack.com if that helps.

HONBOY1

Established Member
Originally posted by BO TY KLR
The sports will lower it more than the race. I got a 1.5 drop from The SS. Drives similar to stock springs. You just have to keep an eye out more for road hazzards. I also bought my springs from www.tirerack.com if that helps.
Thanks, I think I'll go for ss myself! I want to drop it as much as I can. I think my 18's will help raise it up alittle off the ground!!! Thanks bro!!!

Users who are viewing this thread