H&R guys in here please..

331 LX

Established Member
My roomate bought an 01 cobra a few months ago and its time to be lowered haha. So which H&R's did you guys use? If it were mine i would just do 4 cyl's in the front and stock rears but its not.

Also, I know there was a TSB back in the day about the 3650 1-2 synchro mess up but the dealerships here are wanting to charge 15 hours labor and the paper ford put out said 4-5 hours i believe. If anyone has any info i appreciate it.

Car has 29k on it.

101_0263.jpg

speedofsound

Centrifuged
Established Member
H&R SS. My sig is my new setup, but SS's will lower it nicely. I'm sure others will chime in with pictures of them.

03whipedsnake

Established Member
do some H&R sport springs, look for 03sm3341 his car has no iso's in front and only upper in the rear and its the perfect stance

Predatorbird

Established Member
keep in mind 99/01's have a lighter front end so you need to remove iso's up front to make it sit level or have a raked look.

here is my car with h&r race up front with bottom iso's only. it sat 1/2'' higher than it does with the new setup.
IMG_0099copy2.jpg

Last edited:

331 LX

Established Member
All the cars look good guys thanks.

I think ill get the SS's. lol i never put ISO's in the fronts of anything i lower. I might not put them in the back either unless it makes a lot of noise..

Thanks again.

Users who are viewing this thread