h pipe?

Dem03SonicSnake

Established Member
anybody know where to purchase aftermarket h pipe with hi flo cats, or if its even available yet, would like to use it with the flowmaster system, i know mac makes em or bbk , but dont know if its out yet, any help would be great!

SoCalBlk03

THE Clutch Killer!!
Established Member
The only one's I've seen listed for MAC were for LT headers. Best bet is to just call MAC directly if you want to. Don't qoute me but it seems many opted for the X pipes, not sure if it's been out of preference or parts availability. I've got JDM's shorty h-pipe with magnaflow HighFlow cats. I'm sure they make a regular h-pipe as well.

Dem03SonicSnake

Established Member
i may just go with the full bassani exhaust setup,but i loved the way my 2000 sounded with flows, and from others i heard that h pipe sounds better with flows

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I had the BBK LT's and a shorty offroad H-pipe thru a bassani catback on my 01snake... I thought that sounded much better than the combo on my 03 with bassani off-road x thru bassani catback... The Xpipe sound is too exotic for me...Maybe it will grow on me :shrug: Perhaps once I put on the Bassani midlength headers it will sound better.

Last edited:

Dem03SonicSnake

Established Member
i really wanna go with the flowmaster, i love the sound, and im not worried about it producing higher hp , the car is fast enough ! would like to add a hi flow h pipe if avaliable to add some extra sound and maybe get the most out of the system to add some decent hp

Justin

Established Member
Originally posted by Dem03SonicSnake
i really wanna go with the flowmaster, i love the sound, and im not worried about it producing higher hp , the car is fast enough ! would like to add a hi flow h pipe if avaliable to add some extra sound and maybe get the most out of the system to add some decent hp

If you like the sound and are not thinking about any HP difference, go with the flows. I think they may have the best sound but many people think you lose power with them. I am in the process of trying to figure out what exhaust i want too. I want the HP and the sound, so I am VERY confused.

Dem03SonicSnake

Established Member
a lot of people went with the bassani setup, never heard it in person but heard some sound files, sounds great, i'll probably go with the flows when i find a hpipe to go with it, as i said id rather have the sound i want then a couple extra horses!

Users who are viewing this thread