H-pipe

NJ_Mach1

Hi guys - new here. About a month ago I picked up a 2003 Mach 1 with 9k orig miles. I am looking into a O/R H-pipe and see that Pypes makes a 409 stainless one for a very reasonable price. They have not tested it on a Mach (or Cobra), only a GT of this era. I know I am not getting the quality of say, MRT, but for $200 it seems to get very good reviews from the GT crowd.

I've seared around the web and couldn't find an answer but I am looking to know if all GT mid pipes will also fit a Mach? Has anyone fit this Pypes o/r h-pipe to their mach here?

http://www.americanmuscle.com/pypes-or-hpipe-9904gt.html

Thanks.
NJ_MACH

AMWill

Hi guys - new here. About a month ago I picked up a 2003 Mach 1 with 9k orig miles. I am looking into a O/R H-pipe and see that Pypes makes a 409 stainless one for a very reasonable price. They have not tested it on a Mach (or Cobra), only a GT of this era. I know I am not getting the quality of say, MRT, but for $200 it seems to get very good reviews from the GT crowd.

I've seared around the web and couldn't find an answer but I am looking to know if all GT mid pipes will also fit a Mach? Has anyone fit this Pypes o/r h-pipe to their mach here?

http://www.americanmuscle.com/pypes-or-hpipe-9904gt.html

Thanks.
NJ_MACH

Hey NJ,

I would definitely not recommend installing that setup on your Mach as you will almost definitely run into fitment issues.

That being said, check out the JBA Off-Road H-Pipe. The JBA is a great part, with a great price tag, that will bolt right onto your Mach.

Hope this helps!

-Will

NJ_Mach1

Hey NJ,

I would definitely not recommend installing that setup on your Mach as you will almost definitely run into fitment issues.

That being said, check out the JBA Off-Road H-Pipe. The JBA is a great part, with a great price tag, that will bolt right onto your Mach.

Hope this helps!

-Will

Thanks, Will. Have you guys tested that unit on a Mach? Just curious how some H-pipes say they fit both a GT and Mach but others are GT only. I've read mixed reviews on the JBA quality... all your experience and feedback is positive? Would you consider any others? Does MAC make a stainless O/R h pipe?

AMWill

Thanks, Will. Have you guys tested that unit on a Mach? Just curious how some H-pipes say they fit both a GT and Mach but others are GT only. I've read mixed reviews on the JBA quality... all your experience and feedback is positive? Would you consider any others? Does MAC make a stainless O/R h pipe?

Hey NJ,

No problem at all, I'm here to help!

I personally have not tested this unit on a Mach, but check out these reviews! These are all Mach 1 owners who love it and I think you would too.

jbahpipemach_zpshuljss0w.png

In regards to Mac, they have the Pro-chamber which is a pretty sweet setup, but I would have to recommend the JBA. I have run JBA mid-pipes personally with no issues on my personal Mustangs.

Hope this helps and let me know if you have any questions!

-Will

NJ_Mach1

Hey NJ,

No problem at all, I'm here to help!

I personally have not tested this unit on a Mach, but check out these reviews! These are all Mach 1 owners who love it and I think you would too.

jbahpipemach_zpshuljss0w.png

In regards to Mac, they have the Pro-chamber which is a pretty sweet setup, but I would have to recommend the JBA. I have run JBA mid-pipes personally with no issues on my personal Mustangs.

Hope this helps and let me know if you have any questions!

-Will

Thanks again, Will.

I sent you a private message.

Users who are viewing this thread