H/E fans wont clear power steering cooler???

FINICKY

Established Member
How did you guys get your heat exchangers with fans to clear the power steering cooler. I have the afco with two 6.5 spal fans and theres no room to the intercooler back in with the p/s cooler rite behind the fans...... and help would be great

Tambini

Established Member
i have the gords HE. haven't put it in yet but in the directions it says you need to flip your p/s cooler and remount it for everything to fit. once i finish up mine you can have the directions .

stevenscamaross

SVT Pimp
Established Member
When we installed the gords with fans on my friend's vert (Wild Bill) we bent the Steering cooler up vertical (it lays horizontal in the stock position). Hope this helps. If you have any questions PM me.

FINICKY

Established Member
Thanks for the replies guys. At least I know im not doing something wrong.

I guess Ill just have to move the p/s cooler some how. I was gonna shave off the front row fins on it and leave it where its mounted stock. Guess Ill crawl back under there tommorrow and see what I can do.

So how do you flip the p/s cooler? I guess you just mount it vertically instead hmmmm decisions lol

Rick@Amazon

SVT God
Established Member
We do like the guys said and rotate it 90 degs then we make a braket to remount it. Gives you 1.5 inches clearence.

Rick

Users who are viewing this thread