H/C Nitrous Notch vs NOS CRX

BPLS1

Established Member
I was out to the races 2 weeks ago and i go to the races with a large pack of F-Bodys and Stangs well anyways we get to the spot and shortly after we arrive the Rice boys come. They had a big ass pack of cars some r very fast and some r very slow. We c this gutted out CRX. This CRX hit up one of the faster cars in our pack which was a Early 90s NotchBack with H/C, Full Bolt ons, Gears, DR and Last but not least some good ol Nitrous. Off the Bottle i am Fatser by about 1-2 cars but he kill sme when he sprays me. So back to the story this CRX was on Slicks in the Front and Skinnies in the Back and we went to the Local track and The Rice Boys made my friend pop his hood and told him to run them all motor so my friend agreed but the Rice Boys didn't want to pop there hood so we where pretty pissed off but we made a 100 dollar bet. They both rev up and launch the stang barly ahead in 1st and 2nd once the CRX hit 3rd he put a good 5-6 cars in the Stang i shit u not.That was the worst ass whopping ever. We where pretty heated because we knew that he had nitrous and a built motor but we had to pay or we would have probably gotten Blasted

poopnut2

Lifelong Vagetarian
Established Member
So your friend didn't use the nitrous? I would've said "double or nothing" with my bottle on. Those CRX's weighing what, 1700lbs can get pretty quick.

Machinator

Banned
Where is Baldwin park and what track did you guys race at, might be able to win your money back for you in a couple of weeks if the drive is not to bad. I live in So Cal, with the normally modded terminator.

03cobra76

11 second club
Established Member
lol, it sounds like you guys got muscled into that. Why in the world would you make a $100 bet after not being "allowed" to look under the hood of the CRX, right after you show them everything you have?

You definately did the right thing by not welching on the 100 bucks, but the bet should have never been made in the first place.

nice death :thumbsup:

edgars23

The Stable Productions
Established Member
I don't know about racing for cash and not checking out what he had under the hood. They should've let you see. A bitter death.

LeadPipe

Established Member
Thats what your friend gets for not checking the hood. I wouldn't of raced if he didn't pop his hood. Oh well, just means i didn't race a CRX but i'm not a 100$ short either.

Its just like those sketchy guys with hondas when you ask them what you have done they just say intake and exhaust when you can clearly hear a turbo or them spraying when they drive by.

BPLS1

Established Member
Machinator said:
Where is Baldwin park and what track did you guys race at, might be able to win your money back for you in a couple of weeks if the drive is not to bad. I live in So Cal, with the normally modded terminator.

Baldwin Park is by West Covina And La Puente. Where do u Live at? we r Bringing Back Our Old Car Club filled with F-Bodies 2 fast Hondas and a few Stangs if u r interested. The Races r getting pretty hot over here though

Users who are viewing this thread