h/c/i

Venomous94Cobra

Established Member
i would probley save alittle more and get the full trickflow kit, its not that much more and makes great power, and its all very nice quality parts. i cant say what that setup would do as far as power goes, but im sure it cant make as much as the trickflow kit.

mark23svt

Established Member
Either what venomous said or go the route I'm planning afr heads, custom cam and edelbrock intake. You won't regret either but I do think you will regret that kit.

530stangs_22

First On Race Day
Established Member
thanks for the input guys. is there a place to find good h/c/i for cheap? besides ebay and cl? i cant find anything anywhere :(

mark23svt

Established Member
If you dont have enough for a kit just start by buying the heads, then cam, then intake. I know its hard to wait and buy parts slowly but, its worth it.

2DXTRM

Pushrod 5.0
Established Member
Search the classifieds on the various Mustang forums. LOTS of deals to be had. IE. SVTP, Corral, Stangnet, local Mustang club forums etc...

mustangmanjeff

Established Member
Dont get that kit, the intake manifold is a P.O.S cheap jap crap made,the heads are cheapest aluminum heads and they have been kno to make 270-300rwhp+ but the old saying cheap = pay for what you get and I have read alot of problems on forums of shity casting of them heads, the trick flow stage 1 cam is good nice idle but its a small cam just a step above stock.

530stangs_22

First On Race Day
Established Member
so you guys wouldnt get this kit? :rolling: lol yea i was gonna try to piece a kit together, totally forgot about corral. thanks for all the info guys

Users who are viewing this thread