h/c/i question

530stangs_22

First On Race Day
Established Member
i know you guys love these questions but how much rwhp/rwtq would ported gt40 heads(not p) with ported gt40 intake and a good cam make with a dyno tune? any ideas on a decent cam that would work good for this set up? please let me know guys! thanks

95gtpa

Established Member
steeda #19 cam .....FMS E-Cam.....looking probably about 260-270 RWHP on the GT40 setup.....some make higher.....It depends on the port job......Ill post a video of mine

95gtpa

Established Member
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jgUm8yAtOI"]YouTube- 95 mustang supercharged first start up/idle[/ame]

95gtpa

Established Member
Its the FMS E-cam......Ive heard that the steeda works best with the computer but thats just what I heard. I never had it on the dyno with the HCI so I cant really tell you.

My94GT

Established Member
i would price out how much its gonna run you to port vs how much more new heads are. chances are there are better heads out there that will net you better gains for a reasonable price.

Turbo96

Turbo Spool FTW!
Established Member
i can find good used afr 185s for $800 low miles. look around. there are better deals out there to put you over 300rwhp. anderson cams are a good choice as well.

530stangs_22

First On Race Day
Established Member
everywhere ive looked afr's, trickflow edelbrock heads are 1g and over used! im on a superrr tight budget(college kid) thats why im looking into the gt40 set up with a decent cam ya know

Users who are viewing this thread